User Avatar Image

What kind of a guy is your "Lee"?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
What type of a guy is your "Lee"

1.Is your Lee a guy who still believes there's a chance at humanity and hope
2. Is your Lee a scumbag who's only looking out for himself
3. Or is your Lee a guy who sacrifices himself to save his own skin
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My Lee turned from "Always do the right thing" guy to a cold hearted survivalist. He is diplomatic and honest and always try's to see things from other points of view. He can be heartless when people cross lines though, like with Lilly.
  • Me Lee tries to do the right thing but still ends up pissing someone off. He gets fucked off at anyone who threatens Clem's survival, he started out with a good heart, but now he is a Lee who has selected the people he cares about and anyone else can fuck themselves.
  • my Lee tries to help and not be a shit to kenny
  • TheNNerdGamer;709192 said:
    my Lee tries to help and not be a shit to kenny
    Lol, I try but I keep pissing him off :)
  • TheNNerdGamer;709192 said:
    my Lee tries to help and not be a shit to kenny
    me to lol my lee is kennys bff kenny ftw why do you people love larry we got gays horny for old dead guys
  • My Lee is generally a nice guy and honest. Also, not urban!
  • dustpuffs;711857 said:
    My Lee is generally a nice guy and honest. Also, not urban!
    But he is "urban" lol
  • KingOfTheDead;711861 said:
    But he is "urban" lol
    Only according to Kenny.
  • My Main Lee is a guy who starts off like a nice guy (like Rick) who then around the end of episode 2 (around the meat locker part) becomes more ruthless and pragmatic,so that he can protect the group.
  • 1 and 3, because that's honestly how I feel in real life. There's still a chance for humanity, if only humanity would realise it... but I'd give up my life for my child.

Maybe it's an awkward question? 1 and 3 are not mutually exclusive.

EDIT - Although, reading back the question, maybe it's worded wrong? My Lee sacrifices himself, but not to save his own skin, unless you take the view that 'nobody is suitable to look after this child but me' which is something I can definitely relate to.
This discussion has been closed.