User Avatar Image

Rank The Episodes

posted by Ninnuendo on - last edited - Viewed by 631 users
I think we did this for 1-3 and I haven't seen a new thread yet. You know what to do, vote on the order on which you think were the best or worst episodes. Best on the left, worst on the right.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Episode from order of from best to least
    Episode 2,Reason:Andy showdown
    Episode 1,Reason: Beginning of apocalypse
    Episode 4,Reason: Close to ending
    Episode 3,Reason: Toooooooooo much death

2-1-4-3
  • Did this thread open before I put the poll up? That's silly
  • Ninnuendo;709302 said:
    Did this thread open before I put the poll up? That's silly
    yes it did
  • That's a lot of possibilites :D
  • For me I thought 2 was the worst, but I did enjoy all of them all, I'm not sure why I didn't like 2 but I just found it weak in places.
  • Last time we had this poll my result went 1-3-2, I'm still going back on forth on whether Episode 1 or 3 was better. Episode 1 has the more difficult ethical choices but the gentler story, while Episode lacks the choices but is really the culmination of everything that's happened before. For the effectiveness of Ep 3, I have to promote it to the best episode. 3-1-2

That leaves a question of where Episode 4 fits in. I will readily admit I did not like episode 4, there are no difficult choices, Chuck is thrown away, Clem being taken was ruined by having her disappear earlier. The only moment I liked was Frank Anne and the idea behind Crawford.
    So is it a better episode than 2? In some respects yes, Ep 2 was ridiculously cliched and Ep 4 was more grounded, despite the ninja. Ultimately though Ep 4 is almost entirely throwaway until the last 5 minutes and Ep 2 has the pivotal Meatlocker Massacre in it's favour. Ep 4 is going last

3-1-2-4
  • Viner16;709308 said:
    That's a lot of possibilites :D
    By my maths, if I wanted to do this after Episode 5 I'd have to give 120 poll options instead of the 24 here. So yeah, that's not happening.
  • Ninnuendo;709337 said:
    By my maths, if I wanted to do this after Episode 5 I'd have to give 120 poll options instead of the 24 here. So yeah, that's not happening.
    maximum is 50 options so.... [ATTACH]3411[/ATTACH]
  • Not a lot of love for Ep 1 right now. Out of 18 votes, only 1 person has it down as their favourite and 9 people have it down as their least favourite.

Episode 3 is narrowly leading as a favourite, only 1 vote ahead of Ep 2.
This discussion has been closed.