User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Johro;709004 said:
    I work a graveyard shift on halloween night.
    Do you work it in an actual graveyard?

Actually, I might be going to a graveyard on halloween night.
  • The closest thing I get to a Halloween this year is my dad doing a Dark Shadows marathon in the background while we paint the house. This painting project has already made me miss the Denver Zombie Crawl last weekend and my best friend's Halloween party tonight, and with my mom not around, my dad doesn't want to hand out candy this year. I guess at least I'm still supposed to go to the zombie apocalypse survival class at REI on Tuesday.
  • No, but I work right beside one; it's within a block. I just have to work 11pm-7am.

I woke the neighbors.
  • GuruGuru214;709077 said:
    with my mom not around, my dad doesn't want to hand out candy this year.
    Oh, you've got to hand out candy. It's the law. It's the one night extortion is legal. And the most important part is, you don't know how many kids are coming, so you need to way over-buy your candy to avoid running out, and that means plenty of leftovers afterward! Mom would have wanted it.
  • Buy horrible candy and hand that out!
    Or save it for in 2 years.
  • well I declare last night a MAMMOTH SUCCESS.

Drinks, pretty girl, dancing, and an eight in the morning appointment with my bed.
  • Story of my life.
  • Noname215;709365 said:
    Story of my life.
    You raise mammoths and then put them in mammoth shows where they win humongous prizes?!

Wow. I thought mammoths were extinct.
  • I caught a shiny!.....golduck.... -_-
This discussion has been closed.