User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.3K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here's me in my Tony Stark costume from a party last night. Fake mustaches looked stupid so I went without one. Also, I think this is the first time I'm actually adding a picture to this thread.

• Tony Stark costumes are popular! At the party where I was, there were two Tony Starks and one Iron Man.
  • I was going to build one of those over the summer for Fawful since he looks so much like Stark... but I forgot. Should get back on that. Had a really good design for it, too. All I needed was a mini tap light and a fuckton of wire, really. Maybe a large washer or six.
  • One of the guys who was dressed as Tony Stark looks like Robert Downey Jr already. And he drank a lot and acted like Tony Stark the whole night. He blurred the line between Halloween costume and cosplay.

It was pretty awesome. People seemed to like my costume as well, although only a handful realised I wasn't the Disney version. And the party was at a gaming company. Pfff.
  • I feel sad. I love Halloween, but have not carved a pumpkin, dressed up as anything, or attended any sort of party.

However, I think that I shall find time to go as Climate Change. Then I can make the joke that Republicans tend to pretend that I don't exist.
  • What's your costume going to look like? Climate change seems like a pretty abstract concept.
  • Alcoremortis;709645 said:
    However, I think that I shall find time to go as Climate Change. Then I can make the joke that Republicans tend to pretend that I don't exist.
    Well you do not exist.:cool:
  • Avistew;709783 said:
    What's your costume going to look like? Climate change seems like a pretty abstract concept.
    I have no idea. Actually, there was a party that I missed over the weekend. I'll just tell everyone that I was going as climate change.

And it seems now that my actual costume for Halloween will be dressing up as the professor I'm working for. Along with everyone else in the lab. He's going to walk in and be incredibly confused. And then probably take a picture since none of us ever wear anything fancier than jeans and a T-shirt.
Add Comment