User Avatar Image

How do you want ******'s death concluded?

posted by ManMan on - last edited - Viewed by 657 users
It's clearly tearing me apart either way, but which ending would make you the most satisfied? Which would do Lee the most justice?:(
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheNNerdGamer;708854 said:
    sorry for the spoiler but ITS EPIC! actually I totally forgot that its not a window but an open space
    its a building under construction like the one in the actual game when you take Joe to the doctor
    It's fine :) I love the game and I don't mind if you told me a spoiler because I will be doing some other stuff this week and will probably forget about it by then XD I really enjoyed that game it was really good :)
  • I really they make this walkie talkie guys death cinematic. I honestly don't care. My Lee has no morals now, especially since he is going to die. I want to kill that walkie talkie guy before Lee dies, I just want to get rid of the main threat to Clementine.
  • Lee saves Clem and watches everyone float away. He then grabs an axe and walks into the horde that followed them to savannah. Would love some closure on the season instead of a cliffhanger as well. A short story on what happens to those on the boat. Especially if no one is in season 2.
  • Shooting Kenny in the head as he takes his last breath.
  • I wonder if they'll do an epic showdown with walkie talkie. They already did one in Episode 2 which was pretty good. If the climax is Lee fighting walkie talkie, then maybe a situation where the only hope to beat walkie talkie is to die and come back as a zombie.

So, let's say Lee and walkie talkie fight. Lee is beaten. He's badly injured, lying on the ground while walkie talkie gives an evil victory speech. Lee's not going to immediately die, but he's too injured to fight. So, his last act is to turn his back to the guy and quietly kill himself with the hope that he'll come back as a zombie and bite him. Walkie talkie thinks Lee just passed out, and forgets how dangerous it is to check on unconscious people. He walks over to roll Lee over, and the newly zombified Lee takes him out.

For the player, this is a pretty horrifying scene, as they have to realize what Lee must do and then find a way to do it. In the end, the player must kill Lee.
  • IndigoHawk;709684 said:
    I wonder if they'll do an epic showdown with walkie talkie. They already did one in Episode 2 which was pretty good. If the climax is Lee fighting walkie talkie, then maybe a situation where the only hope to beat walkie talkie is to die and come back as a zombie.

So, let's say Lee and walkie talkie fight. Lee is beaten. He's badly injured, lying on the ground while walkie talkie gives an evil victory speech. Lee's not going to immediately die, but he's too injured to fight. So, his last act is to turn his back to the guy and quietly kill himself with the hope that he'll come back as a zombie and bite him. Walkie talkie thinks Lee just passed out, and forgets how dangerous it is to check on unconscious people. He walks over to roll Lee over, and the newly zombified Lee takes him out.

For the player, this is a pretty horrifying scene, as they have to realize what Lee must do and then find a way to do it. In the end, the player must kill Lee.
    That would be awesome!
  • IndigoHawk;709684 said:
    I wonder if they'll do an epic showdown with walkie talkie. They already did one in Episode 2 which was pretty good. If the climax is Lee fighting walkie talkie, then maybe a situation where the only hope to beat walkie talkie is to die and come back as a zombie.

This would be great.

Other than that, basically I want to see Lee die holding off the herd while the rest of the group escape Savannah.
  • Phoenix VII;709981 said:
    This would be great.

Other than that, basically I want to see Lee die holding off the herd while the rest of the group escape Savannah.
    Good ol Chuck.... :)
  • HiggsBoson2142;710053 said:
    Good ol Chuck.... :)
    CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. :(

Well my criterias for an epic ending would be:

- Lee getting hurt badly (Shotgun in the shoulder like Sleeping Dogs? Not sure if it's really that realistic but...), but Radio Man grabs Clem and he goes in Adrenaline Mode and fight scene with Radio Man ensues.

- Chase scene with everyone running to the boat with the herd behind them.
  • Headshot, but technically the left to uncertainty option should be worked in for those that are still in denial.

The radio bastard showdown is one thing, but it'll just leave uncertainty of what happens to the group afterwords.

Would rather have Lee say his goodbyes, give up his spot on the already overcrowded boat, wave the group off, and then get the choice of shooting himself or waiting.
This discussion has been closed.