User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct FPS based on the TV show, published by Activision

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.4K users
So I just received this in my twitter feed...

I have a bad feeling about this.
695 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • cool cant wait to see gameplay of this :o

i loved the red-neck guy and its gonna be fun to see what thay ware doing before this happend :P
  • bobyboy;686958 said:
    i loved the red-neck guy...
    You're gonna have to be more specific. This is rural Georgia we're talking about.
  • Sounds like a bad version of the early resident evil games.
  • Bad to shoot. heh. I guess no one has heard of silencers? and they aren't that hard to cobble together either.
  • Jokieman;693975 said:
    Bad to shoot. heh. I guess no one has heard of silencers? and they aren't that hard to cobble together either.
    Have you ever heard a silenced gunshot? They're nothing like Hollywood.
  • Like fallout? or call of dutty?
  • Call of Duty : Walking Dead Warfare
    Mouse and keyboard support!
    More graphics options!
    All new* Zombie game mode!
    More DLC than ever before!

*Zombie game mode requires subscription to Zombie Elite** service.
    **Zombie elite service requires purchase of Call of Duty : Walking Dead Warfare - Rick Grimes' Python Edition, only $99.99. Includes a realistic, high-quality .JPEG preview screenshot of the first DLC*** (DLC to be released 24 hours after game release date).
    ***DLC not included, only $24.99 for Call of Duty : Walking Dead Warfare - Rick Grimes' Python Edition purchasers. All other editions require an upgrade**** to Call Of Duty : Walking Dead Warfare - Rick Grimes' Python Edition. Upgrade today for a .001% discount off the base price!
    ****Upgrade Edition does not include high-quality .JPEG screenshot.
  • Master of Aeons;695620 said:
    Have you ever heard a silenced gunshot? They're nothing like Hollywood.
    Heard and fired. Yes. Silenced and Suppressed. Yes. Dry and Wet. Yes.
  • Every game of activision Sucked i know it played a lot of game's from them Only game that they made good was COD BO but that's because of the zombies in it.
This discussion has been closed.