User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TWDFTW;710855 said:
    This thread started out innocent now some people are discussing flexibility being good for sex! No that's a step too far!
    how can a thread about who's hotter be innocent? unless they meant temperature
  • thestalkinghead;710893 said:
    how can a thread about who's hotter be innocent? unless they meant temperature
    Well, not innocent that wasn't really the right word to use, but not so inappropriate, now they are talking about stuff that is not really right, it should be straight forward 'who do you think is hotter' 'carley/Molly/whoever'

Not 'If she's more flexible means she's better in bed' 'yeah!, 'blah blah blah blah!'

It's wrong, but yeah lol. I'm gonna stay off this thread it's not nice :|
  • notbored;710879 said:
    Worse still, "usefulness" and "capability" have become criteria. This game is making people stone cold. Not sure if I should find that impressive or scary.

I'd definitly choose the women over the ninja girl.
    Your answer is appropriate not about sex or whose better in bed etc etc.

Yeah it's stupid, I find this thread quite degrading for females (and being one I find it that men are saying that woman are sex toys).

I think it's scary no way near impressive at all!

Yeah, that's why I'm not gonna go on this thread anymore.
  • TWDFTW;710901 said:
    Your answer is appropriate not about sex or whose better in bed etc etc.
    Yeah it's stupid, I find this thread quite degrading for females (and being one I find it that men are saying that woman are sex toys).
    I wasn't talking about sexism, but about the utalitarian view on people in general that this game seems to suggest to its players. One might argue that this is only appropriate for a zombie game, but I still think its silly, because Lee's survival in no way depends on the capabilities of his companions. As it turned out, I doesn't even depend on the player's capabilities... :p
  • In the beginning of Ep 3, the girl that you can kill/or let the zombies eat her was pretty cute too, don't know her name
  • This thread is still going on? Good Lord...
  • LET'S SPLIT INTO TEAM CARELY AND TEAM MOLLY AND LET'S FIGHT !!! (just kidding :D)
  • TheShooter;711761 said:
    LET'S SPLIT INTO TEAM CARELY AND TEAM MOLLY AND LET'S FIGHT !!! (just kidding :D)
    Lol that twilight sheet
This discussion has been closed.