User Avatar Image

Who do you think the Walkie Talkie guy is?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Who do you think he is?
93 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Old Man Jenkins
  • Metallifucked;711482 said:
    Its the guy the old cop was telling Lee about in the opening scene of EP I:D
    except that guy is locked in the prison near woodbury.
  • Although there is a possibility its Oberson, or someone associated with the Marsh house who maybe knows Clems parents, I'm still going with a new as of yet unknown nemesis who's using info gleaned from Clem against her and the group.
    Just a gut feeling.
  • funyahns;711465 said:
    Some guy named Chester...who is destine to meet a winchester
    there is already a chester in the walking dead game...
  • erm how do you know he knows clems parents ?

oh sure he says that he is with them, but there is no proof other than his word..which considering his kidnapping and threats towards lee

he's lying about something.
  • That's what guessing is. No more outlandish than guessing Oberson.
  • Milosuperspesh;711258 said:
    oberson leader of crawford.

yeah i know wild theory but thats what i took from ep4.

ps
    the jimmy saville thing is in poor and very bad taste, also not ammusing and imo SHOULD BE REMOVED.
    I thought that oberson was a zombie in the tower
  • magzhi;711616 said:
    I thought that oberson was a zombie in the tower
    He is. It's not Oberson.

It's also not some guy who knows Clem's parents because walkie man is clearly after Lee, not Clem.
  • I think the walkie-talkie guy is Hershel, from the first farm, his voice is very similar to the wt guy. He knows about Clementine, knows about Lee, knows about everything. He wants revenge for his dead boy.
  • korikmate;711709 said:
    I think the walkie-talkie guy is Hershel, from the first farm, his voice is very similar to the wt guy. He knows about Clementine, knows about Lee, knows about everything. He wants revenge for his dead boy.
    let me be the first to burst your bubble. No. It isn't.
This discussion has been closed.