posted by Chris23 on - last edited - Viewed by 760 users
I want with this topic say to Telltale Games
that I am glad that your company have chosen to maintain
the adventure genre and put an end to LucasArts and other
publishers negative towards the adventure genre with the words:

"The Adventure Genre Is Dead"

Which is not true at all...:mad:

Telltale Games,Revolution Software, Pendulo Studios and others show
the publishers that adventures is still appreciated today.

So don't just focus on FPS and other genres even if they are good also
but think about the small group who love and miss the 80's, dear publishers.

:)
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We must point and click our way to freedom.
  • You gotta fight...
    For your right...
    To [something witty]

I hate the Beastie (Is that even how you spell it? Do I care?) Boys.
  • I've suddenly got an image of a load of people dressed up as Max and tenticles with big signs, trooping around in protest.

It must be Thursday.
  • We should totally do that go protest sierra and Lucasarts studios dressed as our favorite AG characters.

And as someone who grew up listening to and loving the Beastie Boys, I say SACRILEDGE!
  • Silly Bob;71147 said:
    And as someone who grew up listening to and loving the Beastie Boys, I say SACRILEDGE!
    AGREED! Even though I hate most rap, but they don't really count as rap... they're alternative...:D
  • Silly Bob;71147 said:
    We should totally do that go protest sierra and Lucasarts studios dressed as our favorite AG characters.
    Note to self:Make awesome Barbaros costume.
    EDIT:Wait, wasn't Zelda 2 of the Adventure genre?If it is, I'm just gonna dress as I usually do and say only 3 words,"I AM ERROR."
  • ^ Heh, I wish I had a huge amount of plasticine so that I could make an authentic Klaymen costume. :D
  • someguyfromazoo;71155 said:
    Note to self:Make awesome Barbaros costume.
    EDIT:Wait, wasn't Zelda 2 of the Adventure genre?If it is, I'm just gonna dress as I usually do and say only 3 words,"I AM ERROR."
    No, it wasn't. It was an RPG or Action Adventure (which is a separate thing) like all other Zeldas.
  • Mysterysheep;71153 said:
    AGREED! Even though I hate most rap, but they don't really count as rap... they're alternative...:D
    Hey, I'm allowed to have my opinion.
    Besides, it's not the fact that they're rap-ish so much as they're abrasive and loud. Now, I've got no problem with this in general (I could give examples if things weren't so subjective here; what qualifies as abrasive and loud for me might not for another), but something about the way they do it rubs me the wrong way.
    Anyway, I pronounce this line of conversation dead so as to stop derailing the thread.
  • I'll bring the embalming fluid.
Add Comment