User Avatar Image

The saddest Scene of TWD

posted by owner070 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
I have 2 saddest Scene's of twd that is: In the office of the drugstore and with that little kid in episode 4 that starved to death. And that sad music that they put in when they were in the office dude come on do they want to make us cry?
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To this thread I only have one thing to say.

"Hey, bud."
  • It's quoted in my signature, it's an achievement from episode three, I also used the achievement as my forum avatar. I don't think Beatrice's death wasn't the saddest, but it was the one which I can't (and probably won't) forget. I can't say I "liked" the death scene, I mean, I did like it, but not that "LOL she died omfg lol yes" kind of like. Remembering how Kenny actually wants to let her alive (to buy himself some time) always makes me think about how sick it would be to live during a ZA.
  • duck dieing, the attic kid, seeing that Katcha had killed herself, even finding Chuck in the sewer was pretty rough.
    But for me, I think it was when Ben told me why I needed to let him go and I realized he was right.
  • had to be when you find the train
    you can only watch as Duck slowly falls apart and you try to do anything to help
    bring him animal crackers, like thatll do anything, but its all you can do

and then, Lilly left with the RV, once Lilly was gone I just felt entirely hopeless
  • The saddest part for me: In ep 3 when I found out I couldn't throw Ben off the train.
  • gameaddictwn;712551 said:
    The saddest part for me: In ep 3 when I found out I couldn't throw Ben off the train.
    lol yeah

and for me words are not enough but this pic is

pardon the size...

i didn't want to lie but ttg gave me no choice...it sucked.....
  • How could I even forget about that scene?? Clementine crying is by far the saddest thing of the whole game :(
  • Milosuperspesh;712561 said:
    lol yeah

pardon the size...

This scene was the second time in my 20+ years of gaming that a video game made me cry.
  • Milosuperspesh;712561 said:
    lol yeah

pardon the size...

What happens when you lie and say yes?
  • gameaddictwn;712572 said:
    What happens when you lie and say yes?
    She doesnt believe you.
This discussion has been closed.