User Avatar Image

Who do you think the Walkie Talkie guy is?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Who do you think he is?
93 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • HelloCthulhu;712851 said:
    Should have read the bobby marsh page you linked.
    The owner being dead won't suddenly change the name that the house had adopted pre-apocalypse. Nor is it totally unlikely to be revisited by anyone aquainted with the owner, dead or not.
  • Cooperal;712865 said:
    The owner being dead won't suddenly change the name that the house had adopted pre-apocalypse. Nor is it totally unlikely to be revisited by anyone aquainted with the owner, dead or not.
    Again, read the page. He lived in rural Georgia pre-apocalypse.
  • His name is Beatrice... found it some of the game files.
  • Beatrice is a woman's name.
  • HelloCthulhu;712869 said:
    Again, read the page. He lived in rural Georgia pre-apocalypse.
    And it's been established that at least one family uses it as a holiday home of sorts.
  • Cooperal;712884 said:
    And it's been established that at least one family uses it as a holiday home of sorts.
    I'll admit its possible (though unlikely) that Bobby Marsh lived near Atlanta and had a bed & breakfast in Savannah... but how does that have anything to do with him post-apocalypse? It is, at most, a nod to Kirkman.
  • I figured the Marsh House is just Telltale's way of using the Marshall House without getting into legal trouble.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;713054 said:
    I'm figured the Marsh House is just Telltale's way of using the Marshall House without getting into legal trouble.
    Me too. I wondered if The Marsh house was real and i found the marshel house thingy
  • i will litterally die laughing if i'm right ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    As I have no actual evidence on who the talkie guy could be, I'm thinking maybe he's some relative or close friend of the state senator you've killed. And they be all sorts of mad.
This discussion has been closed.