User Avatar Image

Who had the most unexpected death?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Who's death did you really not see coming the most?
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • drathjon101;713464 said:
    Why isn't Molly in this thread? She could hypothetically die.
    its only a hypothetical death like Lilly
  • thestalkinghead;713467 said:
    its only a hypothetical death like Lilly
    When does Lily die? :o
  • drathjon101;713468 said:
    When does Lily die? :o
    she could hypothetically die if you abandon her by the side of the road or after she abandons us by the side of the road
  • thestalkinghead;713473 said:
    she could hypothetically die if you abandon her by the side of the road or after she abandons us by the side of the road
    No I mean you can see Molly die if you don't bring clem and then you miss shooting the zombie. She gets overwhelmed by the horde and dies or you can shoot her and she dies. Either way she dies like for sure, I just said Hypothetically because you would need to leave clem behind and miss the shot for her to die but it's very possible as where Lilly could survive forever for all we know.
  • drathjon101;713479 said:
    No I mean you can see Molly die if you don't bring clem and then you miss shooting the zombie. She gets overwhelmed by the horde and dies or you can shoot her and she dies. Either way she dies like for sure, I just said Hypothetically because you would need to leave clem behind and miss the shot for her to die but it's very possible as where Lilly could survive forever for all we know.
    i don't remember her dying, are there more options than this video?

http://youtu.be/vv1tXjIF15I
  • I choose to save Carley... So it was kinda shocking to see Carley being shot so fast. It suprised me the most.

When Katja said "I love my child more then life itself" I already knew she wouldnt stay long in the game...
  • There's a difference between surprising and unexpected. Carley dying was expected, the manner was surprising.
    Duck was the most unexpected death. I wasn't sure Telltale had the balls to kill off a kid.
  • Ninnuendo;713485 said:
    There's a difference between surprising and unexpected. Carley dying was expected, the manner was surprising.
    Duck was the most unexpected death. I wasn't sure Telltale had the balls to kill off a kid.
    yeah, after the duck or shawn thing i thought they had made invincible children, but in the game once we found out he was bitten everything that happened with him i sort of expected
  • Doug's death was a total shocker. He jumped in front of Ben and took the bullet. I was so shocked that I just couldn't see myself forgiving Lilly and left her behind.
  • drathjon101;713464 said:
    Why isn't Molly in this thread? She could hypothetically die.
    Molly got left behind in my game as I missed the shot, she's survived so long on her own already though so I'm pretty certain she'll be OK!
This discussion has been closed.