User Avatar Image

What's with all the Kenny hate?

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Kenny is kind of a dick. With good intentions usually, but his penis-like shape gets easier to spot with every episode.
  • In my first playthrough, the guy was kind of mean to me, but I still respected him. He's my bro in my second playthrough :)
  • Yeah, he often says the wrong thing, but I don't think he does it in a spiteful way.

I thought he was being a bit off with me, ya know, since I shot his zombie son in the head, but when I got bitten Kenny gave me a pretty emotional speech about sticking with me till the end.
  • To me, after episode 2 (which was when I tried to save Larry), it just kept getting harder and harder to agree with Kenny. And since I started not agreeing with him, he started being a complete dick to me, so... yeah, I'm not very fond of that guy.
  • Grimfango;713521 said:
    It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?
    not everyone
  • He's selfish and nothing he does is out of some sense of good, it's all quid pro quo.
  • TheNNerdGamer;713564 said:
    not everyone
    *Nearly Everyone
  • Grimfango;713568 said:
    *Nearly Everyone
    Kenny is a bro
    specially with that speech he made at the end of episode 4.
    "you've always been there for me Lee
    always had my back when it mattered,
    what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
    Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me"

Its like WAAAWW :D
  • I kind of like Kenny, but saying that I didn't have his back even when I always sided with him except for the meat locker part made me change my opinion on him, even if I'll still try to save him if I can.
  • TheNNerdGamer;713573 said:
    Kenny is a bro
    specially with that speech he made at the end of episode 4.
    "you've always been there for me Lee
    always had my back when it mattered,
    what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now.
    Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end,you can count on me"

Its like WAAAWW :D
    That speech was great, It made me realise he still had total respect for me and I felt glad that I'd given him the benefit of the doubt even when he says stupid stuff.
This discussion has been closed.