User Avatar Image

Hardest/Easiest decision

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Out of all of the episodes, which decision have you found the easiest, and which have you found the hardest.

My easiest decision was leaving Lilly behind - once she'd shot Doug I didn't feel she deserved to be in the group any longer and knew I couldn't forgive her.

My hardest decision was probably the Ben one. I dropped him. Often I've felt torn when having to choose between people, but this is the first time I let someone die when there wasn't anyone else who needed saving. Mega regret!
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hardest: killing Larry (sided with Kenny)
    easiest: conversations
  • easiest was saving duck and ben, the hardest are probably any time Lee talks to Clementine about her parents, and the larry decision was a tough choice, but one that had to be done just hard to do
  • Hardest: Killing Larry (sided with Kenny in the end)
    Easiest: Dealing with Duck. I shot him.
  • Hardest: Killing Larry (I sided with Kenny) or Leaving Clem (I eventually had her stay at the manor)

Easiest: Saving Ben (I didn't mistreat him, threaten him, or oppose him any time at all. Why should I drop him?)
  • Easiest, but probably least fun: Shooting Duck.

Hardest: Telling Clementine that I think her parents are dead. I decided to kill Larry as soon as Kenny started freaking out because I agreed with him, but actually doing the quick time event felt really crappy.
  • Easiest: Giving the random girl in ep1 the gun/ shooting the girl in ep3
    Hardest: Dropping Ben. It kills me inside but I think I did the right thing.
  • I think the hardest one for me was leaving Clem behind. Goddamn, she can make you feel like shit if you think you're doing the right thing but hurting her feelings.

The easiest was pulling Ben up. I got emotional at that scene, and as soon as the option appeared I picked it :p
  • slough;713712 said:
    Easiest, but probably least fun: Shooting Duck.

Hardest: Telling Clementine that I think her parents are dead. I decided to kill Larry as soon as Kenny started freaking out because I agreed with him, but actually doing the quick time event felt really crappy.
    Yeah, shooting Duck was surprisingly easy, I just couldn't let Kenny or Catcha do it.
  • Grimfango;713775 said:
    Yeah, shooting Duck was surprisingly easy, I just couldn't let Kenny or Catcha do it.
    who's Catcha?
    is it that idiot that can't catch a ball during baseball?
    [ATTACH]3446[/ATTACH]
  • Easiest was saving Duck. At first, I figured I should just make sure I always save kids first. Hardest, was probably dropping Ben. The fact that he wanted to stay behind made me like him, and I wasn't one of those people who hated him for what he'd done, either.
This discussion has been closed.