User Avatar Image

Who do you protect?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 810 users
In the Walking Dead, we've had characters that you've been nice to or sided with ever since the beginning. Who would yours be? (Even if they're dead)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clem and Carly/doug
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    It's kinda not fair to put Clementine on that list, she's Lee's top priority at all times.
  • I've tried to protect everyone and hadn't taken sides until the end of Ep 4
  • I've tried to be diplomatic, but that seems to fail all the time. So... well, Clementine is a must vote. When Lilly started putting pressure on Ben so he'd confess, I couldn't be diplomatic anymore and I totally sided with Doug when he defended Ben. And ever since those incidents I've been siding with Ben when I could.

So... Clem, Doug and Ben for me.
  • Well, only Clem for now. I was on Kenny's side the whole time until the meat locker. Sure, I side with him now, but it seems my relationship with him is over. I have sided with Clem on everything since the start over the game, but for a few times in episode 4, I hurt her feelings. I told her to stay away from the grave and told her not to do anything stupid again.
  • Clem and Kenny. :)
  • Am I the only one that's tried to be Omid's buddy since we met? (Well, obviously no, because one other person picked Omid too, but still.)

Other than that, Kenny's family, Ben, and Clem.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    slough;713721 said:
    Am I the only one that's tried to be Omid's buddy since we met? (Well, obviously no, because one other person picked Omid too, but still.)

Other than that, Kenny's family, Ben, and Clem.
    Omid is an all positive character, he'll be your buddy no matter what. Even if you chuck him off a bridge onto a moving train.
  • I would say Clem, Chuck, Carley, Christa and Ben
    I d'ont think I need to explain for Clem, Christa is a strong woman with wise thoughts, Carley because it's Carley, Ben because he tries to help (even if he is causing troubles when he tries to help) ans Chuck because he can help with the moral by playing guitar
This discussion has been closed.