User Avatar Image

Hardest/Easiest decision

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Out of all of the episodes, which decision have you found the easiest, and which have you found the hardest.

My easiest decision was leaving Lilly behind - once she'd shot Doug I didn't feel she deserved to be in the group any longer and knew I couldn't forgive her.

My hardest decision was probably the Ben one. I dropped him. Often I've felt torn when having to choose between people, but this is the first time I let someone die when there wasn't anyone else who needed saving. Mega regret!
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheNNerdGamer;713778 said:
    who's Catcha?
    is it that idiot that can't catch a ball during baseball?
    [ATTACH]3446[/ATTACH]
    Katja?
    Katcha?
    Catja?

Ya know, Kenny's dead wife
  • FladeIsCool;713780 said:
    Easiest was saving Duck. At first, I figured I should just make sure I always save kids first. Hardest, was probably dropping Ben. The fact that he wanted to stay behind made me like him, and I wasn't one of those people who hated him for what he'd done, either.
    If you didn't hate him how come you dropped him?
  • Grimfango;713783 said:
    Katja?
    Katcha?
    Catja?

Ya know, Kenny's dead wife
    next time play the game in subtitles
    her name is spelled Katjaa, not Catcha, Catcha is that idiot that can't catch a ball during baseball
  • TheNNerdGamer;713787 said:
    next time play the game in subtitles
    her name is spelled Katjaa, not Catcha, Catcha is that idiot that can't catch a ball during baseball
    Jeez, it's not like I spelt YOUR name wrong.
  • Grimfango;713790 said:
    Jeez, it's not like I spelt YOUR name wrong.
    I thought you meant Catcha sorry
    well now you know who he is
  • Grimfango;713784 said:
    If you didn't hate him how come you dropped him?
    Just because I didn't hate him doesn't mean I didn't think he was a liability to the group. He was in a tough position and I wanted to end it. I probably would've saved him if I knew it meant he would help me save Clem, though.
  • FladeIsCool;713796 said:
    Just because I didn't hate him doesn't mean I didn't think he was a liability to the group. He was in a tough position and I wanted to end it. I probably would've saved him if I knew it meant he would help me save Clem, though.
    Yeah, I thought if you opted to save him, you'd try to and he'd slip anyway. That said, he'd probably be more of a danger to Clem than a saviour if his past behaviour is anything to go by.
  • Grimfango;713799 said:
    Yeah, I thought if you opted to save him, you'd try to and he'd slip anyway. That said, he'd probably be more of a danger to Clem than a saviour if his past behaviour is anything to go by.
    I was thinking if I would've saved him he'd mess up everything in Episode 5, but end up saving Clem or something like that.
  • FladeIsCool;713802 said:
    I was thinking if I would've saved him he'd mess up everything in Episode 5, but end up saving Clem or something like that.
    Yeah that's possible. We've probably killed Clem by dropping Ben. Whoops!
  • Hardest was saving Ben. I really wanted to kill him. I followed my morals instead. Hate myself sometimes.

Easiest choice, when compared to the gravity of the issue, was killing Duck. Couldn't think of a single good reason not to do it myself. And plenty of reasons why it would be the better course to take.
This discussion has been closed.