User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;713676 said:

Note to self:
    Propose Communist Alien game to Telltale officials
    Yooooooouuuuuu............... you filthy communist!!!
  • Rather Dashing;714173 said:
    The real truth is that the computer that died automatically signed into Telltale, and when it died he forgot the password he used, which was probably some random gobbledygook anyway. Basically, he's locked out by his own incompetence. Kinda funny actually.
    He's forgotten his password before and somehow managed to guess it. Hell, we could probably guess it if we thought enough about the sort of things he'd associate with a name like Comrade Pants.
  • Rather Dashing;714173 said:
    The real truth is that the computer that died automatically signed into Telltale, and when it died he forgot the password he used, which was probably some random gobbledygook anyway. Basically, he's locked out by his own incompetence. Kinda funny actually.
    He does know there's a "forgot password" button, right? Hell, if he needs it, I can even tell him which e-mail address is associated with the account.
  • GuruGuru214;714313 said:
    He does know there's a "forgot password" button, right? Hell, if he needs it, I can even tell him which e-mail address is associated with the account.
    Perhaps someone stole the "forgot password" button.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Well, it happened with the "report post" button recently, so who is to say?
  • GuruGuru214;714313 said:
    He knows which email is associated.

He doesn't know the password to that email.

Seriously, this guy's digital life is a mess.
  • My return is presaged by spam bots.

Nice.
  • Rather Dashing;714415 said:
    He knows which email is associated.

He doesn't know the password to that email.

Seriously, this guy's digital life is a mess.
    That happens to me a lot.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    spam backwards is maps...

maybe we should give the bots some so they know where else to go...
  • Apple maps, too, so they get lost and die cold and alone in the wilderness.
This discussion has been closed.