User Avatar Image

Who had the most unexpected death?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Who's death did you really not see coming the most?
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Grimfango;713542 said:
    Molly got left behind in my game as I missed the shot, she's survived so long on her own already though so I'm pretty certain she'll be OK!
    ^ it is unknown how she is but she has been confirmed to appear in episode 5 so she is either alive and will meet up with the group again or is a walker and will try to eat us. If you saved her at crawford then you know shes fine because lee talks to her as she leaves(with the chance of a hug :D)
  • Luigi01080;713592 said:
    ^ it is unknown how she is but she has been confirmed to appear in episode 5 so she is either alive and will meet up with the group again or is a walker and will try to eat us. If you saved her at crawford then you know shes fine because lee talks to her as she leaves(with the chance of a hug :D)
    when has she been confirmed for ep5?
  • Carley because it happened so quick and everyone was just watching.
  • Seeing as I had a lot of the game spoilt before I even got it I'd say Brie. Followed by Larry.I thought he'd end up getting screwed over eventually but I didn't think it would be in episode 2. Brie however,was just talking and suddenly it seemed like all of Crawford was taking a piece out of her,though I don't really have a problem with that to be honest...
  • thestalkinghead;713480 said:
    i don't remember her dying, are there more options than this video?

http://youtu.be/vv1tXjIF15I
    You never see her dying and you definitely can't kill her.
  • Most unexpected death is probs Irene... like you find her and your like oh crap! she is bit!
    and then she goes for DaT GuN
  • Doug's as it took me about 1/2 an hour to work out what actually happened
    I wasn't even sure who died for about 10 mins
    She shot at Ben then something happened and

I still don't know what happened...
  • My Carley fanboy senses are tingling
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    I gotta that probably Brie's death was the most unexpected, mostly because no one cared about her. No one was on their toes. It just happened, but I'm sure not many people actually even gave enough of a shit to start suspecting that something will kill her when it did.

While with the other characters, the ones that people actually care about whether they hate or like them, people are always at least on a low level "patrol" mode of something going to hell.
  • Carley - I liked her and, after her pep talk at the start of episode 3, I thought that there might be a tiny spark of good. My perception of Lee and Carley's relationship prevented me from seeing where the argument with Lilly was going.
This discussion has been closed.