User Avatar Image

"SHHIIIIIT" moments that made you Shit your pants

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
so the "I JUST SHIT MYSELF!" moments with Chariots of fire playing. LOLZ
personally it was the clementine zombified moment
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was pretty surprising. I'd say that and then saving Doug or Carley, just looking at them both thinking 'Oh crap...'
  • The moment Lee wakes up from this dream :D
  • no poll ?

everyone likes a poll ;)

but it will be a bit onesided

carley despite being spoiled/clem is a walker/duck/ fuck even larry vs salt lick.

and the starved kid walker..
  • Lilly shooting Carley at the side of the road.
  • Milosuperspesh;714412 said:
    no poll ?

everyone likes a poll ;)

but it will be a bit onesided

carley despite being spoiled/clem is a walker/duck/ fuck even larry vs salt lick.

and the starved kid walker..
    a poll will be hard (even though most of my threads are polls)
    this is an opinion thread and its hard naming every shit moment
  • The bite. Out of everything this is the one where I thought "Are you fuckin serious!?"
  • HiggsBoson2142;714434 said:
    The bite. Out of everything this is the one where I thought "Are you fuckin serious!?"
    this should have been posted in my "WHAT THE FUUUUU" moments
  • another wtf moment nerd gamer got banned ?!
  • Why did I get Banned for a few minutes?
  • I really screwed up trying to find the cancer survivors in the sewers. I'd watched the episode before and knew they were behind the sign but I forgot how to make the sign loose. I had to go through multiple times because I kept accidentally shooting either the hand that grabs you or the walker. I was with my friend and I was like "okay, next time I won't shoot her" and then in a panic I shot them anyway and you get much less time to find the area and I couldn't figure it out so all Lee could do was walk around and wait for the walkers to get him D:
This discussion has been closed.