User Avatar Image

Can you survive a zombie apocalypse?

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
as you've seen in TWD its hard


I could survive if I had a silent gun and a sword.
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I could probably survive a little while. However I know for a fact I would eventually crack and succumb to the new life I had to live. I couldn't imagine carrying on each day of my life in absolute fear that I could be eaten alive and turn into one of those things.

    If anything I'd probably wind up committing suicide after a while. Give or take a month or so. Especially if I witnessed my relatives dying. That would cause me to not really want to live anymore.
  • thestalkinghead;713493 said:
    i didn't expect people to say they would kill themselves
    I'm not even gonna try to say I'd survive. I probably could for a while, but I don't have the willpower. I couldn't live knowing how many people died, how many faces I'd never see again, what I've done. I'd just cry and kill myself in the least painful way I could as quick as I could.
  • Well i live in the north were it snows zombies cant ove in the snow. Plus ZA woudnt last beacuse zombies decay in the sun.
  • Might survive if i have the right survival mind. But after a few months i might go crazy or lose my willpower to live, but before that happens i'll use a pistol to end it.
  • Sweater Snake;714588 said:
    I'm not even gonna try to say I'd survive. I probably could for a while, but I don't have the willpower. I couldn't live knowing how many people died, how many faces I'd never see again, what I've done. I'd just cry and kill myself in the least painful way I could as quick as I could.
    i guess it's things like this that show how different people views on the same thing can be, maybe in the tv show i would be like the last scientist left at the CDC, i found it unbelievable that they would all kill themselves, but a way higher amount of people have said they would kill themselves here then i would have imagined so maybe it not that unbelievable.
    Dragash1;714602 said:
    Might survive if i have the right survival mind. But after a few months i might go crazy or lose my willpower to live, but before that happens i'll use a pistol to end it.
    i would take insanity over death anyday
  • thestalkinghead;714610 said:
    i would take insanity over death anyday
    What if you end up like Vaas in far cry 3
  • KingOfTheDead;714613 said:
    What if you end up like Vaas in far cry 3
    if i didn't speak with anybody for a very long time in a ZA world, i could turn out a bit like him, but replace the aggression with fear and paranoia mixed with a bit of living inside my own head and thats my kind of crazy :D
  • thestalkinghead;714634 said:
    if i didn't speak with anybody for a very long time in a ZA world, i could turn out a bit like him, but replace the aggression with fear and paranoia mixed with a bit of living inside my own head and thats my kind of crazy :D
    lol i can't wait for FC3
    "Do you know the definition of insanity?"
  • KingOfTheDead;714591 said:
    Well i live in the north were it snows zombies cant ove in the snow. Plus ZA woudnt last beacuse zombies decay in the sun.


    have you heard of a movie called dead snow? i think i got the title right...
  • aaron1290;714650 said:
    have you heard of a movie called dead snow? i think i got the title right...
    I mean the snow gets pretty f*ckin deep traditional zombies wouldnt be able to get around
This discussion has been closed.