User Avatar Image

Did you let Lilly back on the RV?

posted by fusedmass BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
It's so disappointing. I couldn't bear to kill her Father. When she needed Lee the most in her most desperate moment. He was there putting boot to Kenndy's Butt.

Now Kenndy act's like I'm his worst foe. Treating me completely different. We have an argument in the espoide 3. She shoots Doug in the head and I still have enough compassion to let her back on the RV.

Then she tells Kenndy about my past. I guess that's what I get for bringing doug. I didn't have the option to tell them about my past. But Lilly why would she do this?
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • TheNNerdGamer;714614 said:
    I ain't gay
    the longer you deny it, the worse it will be for you.
  • Hey can we calm down its a video game just you think Kenny's cool doesn't mean hes gay it's a game.
  • Ghositex;714626 said:
    the longer you deny it, the worse it will be for you.
    ummmm..... okay.
    there's a difference between Gays and Friends
  • TheNNerdGamer;714632 said:
    ummmm..... okay.
    there's a difference between Gays and Friends
    I didn't say you were in love with Kenny, i said you were a Kenny-Lover. There's a difference between that too, you know?
  • Ghositex;714648 said:
    I didn't say you were in love with Kenny, i said you were a Kenny-Lover. There's a difference between that too, you know?
    okay then...
  • Someone is rather defensive about Kenny. Anyways. You mean to tell me you would not be somewhat afraid of Kenny at all after bashing someone's head in out of shear paranoia when Larry could possibly still could have been saved?

Yet you'd quickly think Lily is someone to fear. They both are. Kenny killed her only family member not to mention her father.

Well I don't think it'd matter what I say. You'd think Kenny is a saint. You even have an avatar of him.
  • lilTomTom;715141 said:
    Someone is rather defensive about Kenny. Anyways. You mean to tell me you would not be somewhat afraid of Kenny at all after bashing someone's head in out of shear paranoia when Larry could possibly still could have been saved?

Yet you'd quickly think Lily is someone to fear. They both are. Kenny killed her only family member not to mention her father.

Well I don't think it'd matter what I say. You'd think Kenny is a saint. You even have an avatar of him.
    Kenny said out loud that he was going to kill him and had a reason alos
    Lilly just shot by mistake/on purpose on Doug/Carley, she didn't even mention she was going to do it
  • TheNNerdGamer;715147 said:
    Kenny said out loud that he was going to kill him and had a reason alos
    Lilly just shot by mistake/on purpose on Doug/Carley, she didn't even mention she was going to do it
    That still makes it ok that Kenny announced he was going to murder Larry? Gee I had no idea.
  • If I was Lee I'd be making sure Kenny walks ahead of me and that I don't mention feeling unwell.
  • I let her back on the RV after shooting Carley because nobody was thinking rationally at the time and, even though what Lilly did was terrible and I hated her for it, I just don't have the heart to abandon anyone.
This discussion has been closed.