User Avatar Image

Walkie Talkie dude... AGAIN

posted by hahahahno on - last edited - Viewed by 612 users
So at the end of episode 4 when you are in the fallout shelter, the subtitles say "Lee?". But I can hear "Glenn?", and Glenn is the guy who have walkie. So what do you think?
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Doubt that it's Glenn, Glenn never gave off the "Creepy as fuck" vibe.
  • Really doubt its Glenn. He went to Atlanta to find his friends. Doesn't make any sense he'd end up stalking us, when cannon dictates he meets up with Rick in the city.

Also why would he be after Clementine?
  • hahahahno;713167 said:
    So at the end of episode 4 when you are in the fallout shelter, the subtitles say "Lee?". But I can hear "Glenn?", and Glenn is the guy who have walkie. So what do you think?
    understand that there were 3 talkies.
    one for clem, one for her parents, and Glenn took the third one
  • It's not Glenn. Glenn hooked up with Rick's group.
  • Glen is in atlanta or the cdc stop saying its him. Ffs watch the show or read the comic!!!! Sick of this idea
  • It's not Glenn. Glenn is with Rick. It is someone else.
  • I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?
  • aperose;714670 said:
    I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?
    thats clem.... cause u see her cute lil hat
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Yeah, that was very obviously Clementine.
  • aperose;714670 said:
    I was watching another playthrough of TWD and I got to thinking maybe it's the "mysterious figure" you call out to when you finish killing the cop in ep 1? After you call out they walk AWAY from you, much like a person. Too tall to be Clem I think but maybe they decided to follow you or something?
    totally clem.
    with her cute little hat and dress
This discussion has been closed.