User Avatar Image

"I don't believe in strength in numbers"

posted by Kaserkin on - last edited - Viewed by 840 users
So this is my first post on the forum and I wanted to know what you people think of this phrase Christa said in ep3. I think she is kind of right because Lee's group only had problems when they were all together while Omid and Christa handled themselves pretty well.
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yea lees group is a conduit for bad luck
  • I think Omid and Christa were probably discussing joining a group because of the fact that she's pregnant and they will need more protection. I think it's pretty shitty that they are hiding it from the group though (especially after acting all indignant that Lee/Kenny don't tell them about the walkie at first). Probably after Crawford Christa is rethinking how someone like Kenny may respond to a baby (hint: probably a lot like he responded to a dying/dead Larry)
  • aperose;714738 said:
    I think Omid and Christa were probably discussing joining a group because of the fact that she's pregnant and they will need more protection. I think it's pretty shitty that they are hiding it from the group though (especially after acting all indignant that Lee/Kenny don't tell them about the walkie at first). Probably after Crawford Christa is rethinking how someone like Kenny may respond to a baby (hint: probably a lot like he responded to a dying/dead Larry)
    no way Kenny is a family man, he may not love the idea but he would tell her/make her have some kind of abortion, but sure it would be a tough situation to bring up for anybody in a ZA
  • thestalkinghead;714747 said:
    no way Kenny is a family man, he may not love the idea but he would tell her/make her have some kind of abortion, but sure it would be a tough situation to bring up for anybody in a ZA
    no kenny would throw her down the stairs.
  • KingOfTheDead;714748 said:
    no kenny would throw her down the stairs.
    he may not be your bro but he isn't evil
  • thestalkinghead;714787 said:
    he may not be your bro but he isn't evil
    he is my broimage
  • KingOfTheDead;714819 said:
    he is my broimage
    look at him, how could this family loving man ever hurt a pregnant woman
  • I think Omid and Christa had the right idea to begin with, but caved to fear over Christa's condition (and while my Kenny may be a bit of a wanker, no I don't think he'd pull an Oberson on Christa).

Me personally, I'd be doing a Molly.
  • thestalkinghead;714820 said:
    look at him, how could this family loving man ever hurt a pregnant woman
    but thats a chibi kenny
  • KingOfTheDead;714819 said:
    he is my broimage
    adooorable. :3

But still, do you think Kenny would risk having a newborn CRYING-ATTRACTING-WALKERS baby around for Christa's sake? And do you think Christa will give up her baby especially after seeing how that scenario ended for Ana Correa? Maybe they will just have to agree to go their separate ways. All I know is Kenny has never been one to think through the consequences of his actions - he just acts.
This discussion has been closed.