User Avatar Image

What's with all the Kenny hate?

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "I'm not going to risk my life, Lee. Hell you're dead already"
  • Ninnuendo;714783 said:
    "I'm not going to risk my life, Lee. Hell you're dead already"
    Damn!!! did he say that?
  • aaron1290;714780 said:
    Lee, I am a christian man. I keep asking myself if this was me asking you to put your life on the line would you be there for me? well there has been plenty of times when you havent. At the start we were a team but then you started to think more about YOURSELF than your FRIENDS!!!
    Like I said though, Kenny's my bro, at the end of ep4 he told me he's got my back. I reckon he'll save me if I need it in ep5. If he doesn't, I'll hunt him down once I've turned into a walker and bite his skinny arms off.
  • this is the speech if you and him are bros:

    "you've always been there for me Lee,
    always had my back when it mattered,
    what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now,
    Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end, you can count on me".
  • TheNNerdGamer;714796 said:
    this is the speech if you and him are bros:

    "you've always been there for me Lee,
    always had my back when it mattered,
    what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now,
    Bitten or not, I'm with you to the end, you can count on me".
    Wooooowoooo! Kenny deserves a round of applause
  • aaron1290;714786 said:
    Damn!!! did he say that?
    He will. If you think this is a guy that will risk his life to save you, especially when you're bitten, you're crazy.
  • Grimfango;714803 said:
    Wooooowoooo! Kenny deserves a round of applause
    *joker clap*
  • Grimfango;713521 said:
    It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

    We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

    What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?
    Unless you agree with him at every opportunity he treats you like garbage.
  • Kenny is too selfish he wants Lee to do everything he says or else he acts like a 5 year old and gets pissed i hope he dies in episode 5 he did not even come along with me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    wolfen100;715097 said:
    Kenny is too selfish he wants Lee to do everything he says or else he acts like a 5 year old and gets pissed i hope he dies in episode 5 he did not even come along with me.
    Irony. Funny, isn't it?
This discussion has been closed.