User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.7K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Totalmedia Theatre 5 £38

Because my Power DVD 12 upgrade doesn't work, (since I can't get a copy of 10 to upgrade to (it was pre-installed on my old laptop)), and despite my request for support, its pretty much been ignored.

So screw those guys! I'll buy a full software to use my laptop Blu Ray drive with! >:/

(not that there is much choice... -_-)
    • Limited edition in-ear headphones with a sleek "PlayStation Vita Blue" metallic finish
    • £5 discount on one of the following PS Vita games on PlayStationStore: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings, Escape Plan
    • Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStationHome: PS Vita T- Shirt, Sunglasses, Headphones, Trainers and Bag
    • An exclusive PlayStation Vita avatar for PlayStationNetwork
    • Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PlayStation Vita
  • I bought a sandwich. It was tuna. I ate it.
  • coolsome;714609 said:
    • Limited edition in-ear headphones with a sleek "PlayStation Vita Blue" metallic finish
    • £5 discount on one of the following PS Vita games on PlayStationStore: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings, Escape Plan
    • Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStationHome: PS Vita T- Shirt, Sunglasses, Headphones, Trainers and Bag
    • An exclusive PlayStation Vita avatar for PlayStationNetwork
    • Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PlayStation Vita
    While you're at it,get a copy of Virtues Last Reward once that comes out over there. It's totally fantastic.
  • a burger is what I bought:
    [ATTACH]3469[/ATTACH]
  • Uh, some Mass Effect 2 DLC. Can't remember which. They're on offer on XBox Live, which is why I got 'em. Not paying full price for DLC, no sir!

...oh no, wait. It was actually more energy drinks. My bad. Anyone else drink Emerge? One of the few energy drinks I've found out there that I actually like.
  • I bought all the ME2 DLC full price and it made me feel horrible.
  • I rarely pay full price for DLC. I think it's all overpriced.
Add Comment