User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)
142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • coolsome;716137 said:
    its Lex Luthor.
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • I'm confused. Which candidate is promising the good times and free grog again?
  • Me, but I was disqualified for not actually being American. Then that bastard Charles L Charles stole my campaign slogan... and kicked my (former) running mate Fu Man Chu in the face! Douche.
  • It's a tie between

I just have no clue who to pick :p
  • well seeing your avatar it seems you have already chosen.
  • der_ketzer;716180 said:
    well seeing your avatar it seems you have already chosen.
    I CAN'T HAVE BOTH! And patrick's was the first I found :p
  • N7.;715972 said:
    Obama destroyed us by putting sanctions on our country
    He's trying to torture Iranian people! why? Economic sanctions are acceptable?

We need to work about 3 months to buy a PS3
    Maybe if Iran stopped being a national belligerent refusing international cooperation and moved away from brutal crackdowns on its own population, I'd be more sympathetic.
  • Living in Europe has provided interesting perspective on US politics.

Democrats would be any European country's conservative party. Republicans are just nihilistic.

Oh well, sent in my absentee ballot.
    DAISHI;716193 said:
    Maybe if Iran stopped being a national belligerent refusing international cooperation and moved away from brutal crackdowns on its own population, I'd be more sympathetic.
    That's not really the fault of the Iranian people, as they live under a religious oligarchy and have no real say in how their country is run, in spite of the appearance of elections.
  • Alcoremortis;715732 said:
    Oh, I was thinking more in the case of research funding. Neither of them likes the space program. Given that I really want to work for JPL, this is something I do care about.
    That's very understandable and, I totally agree with you.
This discussion has been closed.