User Avatar Image

Would you play again from the beginning just to do things different?

posted by Clemsprotector on - last edited - Viewed by 763 users
Just to make different choices and achieve new results?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do it at least once. Just try to do pretty much the opposite of everything you did the first time through and you'll get everything worth seeing. Then maybe at the end of episode four try to make a few different decisions.
  • Did. I have two saves. The first is my initial reactions and the second save are those choices I could have made differently. Certain choices are consistent in both saves because, to me, they were obvious decisions.
  • I have done a few. In one of them I don't talk or say meanest things I can.
  • And thaaat's where the replay value comes in! You can make new choices, build relationships with certain characters, and see for yourself how different you can make this different from your "canon" save. I have one save file on my mac. Before, I used to have three before the game wiped out all my saves.
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    I don't know what we didn't have any option to save chuck.save him or leave him.
  • mz3;716439 said:
    I don't know what we didn't have any option to save chuck.save him or leave him.
    because this is the walking dead not save old hobos
  • Zeruis;716357 said:
    And thaaat's where the replay value comes in! You can make new choices, build relationships with certain characters, and see for yourself how different you can make this different from your "canon" save. I have one save file on my mac. Before, I used to have three before the game wiped out all my saves.
    Same here.. I did all 3 saves on my Xbox and PC.. but, I had save issues with both. So, I've been taking my time, but been replaying all 3 saves (6 with both platforms) keeping Save 1 as my origional then the others as the different choices or silence.
  • Nah, I won't. Reason being is that I don't feel the choices make ENOUGH of a difference to bother doing it again. if the differences were greater then I would.
  • I am, although im waiting till ep. 5 comes out, then im gunna play from begin to end this time, I'v only had 1 save
  • had 3 saves game on chapter 4 all of them completely different,game wiped em out "For no Reasonz" replaying it again one more time to see the end and not touching it again for a long time unless they put a way to skip dialogues lol.
This discussion has been closed.