User Avatar Image

Can you survive a zombie apocalypse?

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
as you've seen in TWD its hard

I could survive if I had a silent gun and a sword.
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • KingOfTheDead;714639 said:
    lol i can't wait for FC3
    "Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    that is a line i could imagine myself saying to someone after i had pondered whether i was crazy or not
  • KingOfTheDead;714651 said:
    I mean the snow gets pretty f*ckin deep traditional zombies wouldnt be able to get around
    True. :) what about food? you cant get food in them conditions and farming wouldnt be a source and what about water?
  • aaron1290;714669 said:
    True. :) what about food? you cant get food in them conditions and farming wouldnt be a source and what about water?
    well, snow is frozen water :p
  • thestalkinghead;714672 said:
    well, snow is frozen water :p
    Gah... you win this round... for now...
  • aaron1290;714669 said:
    i steal anything i can i am a marksman :/
  • KingOfTheDead;714677 said:
    i steal anything i can i am a marksman :/
    when the food runs out?
  • aaron1290;714680 said:
    when the food runs out?
    I'll hunt like Connor in AC3 parkour forever
  • Hmmmm, tricky question. It all depends on a lot of factors. I live in the São Paulo area, which has 19 million people living in it, so it can be pretty hard getting out of the city.

I would go to my farm outside the city ( It's not exactly a farm, we only use it to be away from city life for some days, but the keeper grows some vegetables, and we could easily create more food.). There, I would try to fortify it and try to spend my most likely last days there.

There's also a lot of stuff that can decrease my life expectancy in a ZA, but it will create a wall of text writing them all.
  • I might last a few monnths the area I live in is quite secure got plenty of stuff to barricade and I like stocking up on food and I can handle a sledge hammer pretty well but fat boy will be eaten eventually
  • I too am surprised by how many people chose death as an option. I would never willingly give up my own life without a struggle. I would save the last bullet for myself if surrounded by a horde and no where to run/hide or if I was dying or about to from a wound or bite.

I live in downtown San Diego so I'd need to pack quickly and hit the road before getting stuck. Although my apt complex is surround by a thick security fence the stairs are easily destroyed allowing us to survive on the 2nd and 3rd stories safely. So with enough support from my neighbors, we could hole up here for awhile and come up with a good plan to get somewhere other than here that is sustainable.
This discussion has been closed.