User Avatar Image

The herd

posted by That1Guy on - last edited - Viewed by 610 users
Is it just me or is the herd's speed plot convenient? I mean the group spent maybe an hour or so in the train station and the herd already reaches them but in Savannah, it takes them like 12 hours to reach the group.
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • they would keep walking, and then from there they would hear the bells
  • rachellouise85;716673 said:
    they would keep walking, and then from there they would hear the bells
    yeah, that's true.

That's really all it takes for a good plot twist.
  • That1Guy;714065 said:
    Is it just me or is the herd's speed plot convenient? I mean the group spent maybe an hour or so in the train station and the herd already reaches them but in Savannah, it takes them like 12 hours to reach the group.
    You'd be right, it'd be totally plot convenient.... if that was the ONLY group of walkers in the world. :p
  • Given the fall of Crawford, which probably culled the numbers, we are still talking about a city with a possible 2-3 million population. There is no no doubt that the herd is plot convenient but also remember that it is not an impossibility that all that bell ringing alerted everything in a square mile... we know that noise attracts the walkers. Walkers also attract other walkers when they frenzy.
  • I made a thread just like this -____- of the hurd is everthing is
  • Profanity;714067 said:
    Well... this is a made up story, everything is plot convenient.
    Exactly.
  • I think if you kicked that gas can over (before you tell omid to jump) (this is optional) it will determine how many walkers there are
    just sayin...
    (first post on the fourm! :D)
  • Moneymich383;718961 said:
    I think if you kicked that gas can over (before you tell omid to jump) (this is optional) it will determine how many walkers there are
    just sayin...
    (first post on the fourm! :D)
    welcome to the forums!
  • TheNNerdGamer;718962 said:
    welcome to the forums!
    he gets an intro but i don't -__-
    jk welcome new guy
  • I think that the fact that Vernon asked us if we reached Savannah by rail whilst on the roof is a pretty strong indication that the herd is the same herd coming down the tracks. Plus he and his group shut up shop and got the hell out of dodge pretty quickly!
This discussion has been closed.