User Avatar Image

top 3 jump scares

posted by Pellet on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
What are your top 3 moments that made you jump or flinch?
mine are....

3. Walker that wasnt in the shed just 5 minutes ago. For some reason i thought he was that shadowy figure from earlier *cough* molly ( i think)

2.Lee getting bit. I almost wanted to put this as my number 1. I checked the garbage before the walky talky so i wouldnt advance through the story yet and then crunch! WHAT THE FUCK! DIE MOTHER FU***R lol.

1. Animal crackers zombie! Ok so the first time i play i didnt even see this guy. Then the second time i noticed the other door on the train and after i walked through it i couldnt jump out of my little swivel chair fast enough. Maybe it doesnt belong on the list, but the 3rd time i played i walked around the train (knowing the zombie was gonna still try to jump at me) and i still jumped!
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1. Random zombie in the shed before checking Dr. Logan's corpse.

2. Strange figure: radio man? Standing and watching Lee as he's burying the boy.

3. Zombie grabbing Lee's leg when in the sewers.
  • Walker in the shed.
    Walker in the car with the crackers.
    Walker that attacked Kat in the truck.

I think the auto save messes up a lot of scares because you expect something to happen.
  • For me it is

1. When you first play the game and have to kill the cop. It got me all freaked out trying to click on the dhell and shotgun and dropping the shell lol.
    2. Seatbelt zombie freaked me out bc the whole scene was peaceful then bam growling!
    3. Also the shed zombie was scary, you know when I first went in the shed I expected something but it didnt happen so I let my guard down.
  • Walker that grabbed lee's leg
    Honorable mention to creepy graveyard man
    And the obvious number 1 is lee's dream... you know the one
  • The very first one with the police officer!

Molly's shadow when you go back in the alley the second time.

When you and Kenny are hiding from the St Johns and you open the door and Danny's out there!
  • 1. The animal crackers zombie (i literally jumped)
    2. The sewer zombie that grabs your leg
    3. Troy/David Parker zombie

4.Not exactly 'jumpscare', but when Lee got bit I actually sat there wide-eyed with my mouth open lol
  • Dream with clem turning into a zombie... I almost rage quit...
  • In this game? None.
  • 1) Random zombie in The shed
    2) Babysitter
    3) It wasn't a jump scare,But When you had to look through (if i wrote it right) The telescope...
  • 3. Lee gets bit.

2. Lilly shooting Carley.

1. Lee's dream in Episode 3.
This discussion has been closed.