[EP1] Where are pharmacy keys?

I've been looking and looking and can't find them. Any help?

Comments

  • edited April 2012
    Like this:
    Go outside with Doug.
    The zombie under the pole is carrying them.
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah, just saw that. Now trying to figure out how to do the lock haha. I was pretty sure this game didn't have puzzles, then BOOM, puzzles.
  • edited April 2012
    If you really don't want to figure it out by your self:
    Talk to the women with the radio and go with her to safe Glen.
    The rest is from alone.
  • edited April 2012
    You have to do a different section of the game first, (the whole thing with Glen), completing it gives you a item that gets you past the lock.
  • edited April 2012
    Bikes wrote: »
    You have to do a different section of the game first, (the whole thing with Glen), completing it gives you a item that gets you past the lock.

    get the axe, brake the lock with axe, pick up the brick and brake the window with the tv's in, go kill your bro with axe get your keys.
  • edited April 2012
    it did stump for me a while as i was thinking i had to get the keys and the dickheads medicine before i save glen but i guess if i used a little more brain power i would of guessed that lol. i walked around the pharmacy and the office about 3/4 times until i thought hmm what if i save glen first. gotta get my brain back into adventure mode and out of rpg mode.
  • edited April 2012
    Having a similar problem myself. Broke the lock with the axe, grabbed the brick, and tossed it through the TV shop, but no more new options. If I examine the TV shop, I get the same dialogue with Lee talking about the electronics. If I examine his brother, same dialogue as before. Done tried everything I can think of. Not sure if the game glitched or if I'm missing something. Hittin the sack for the night but hopin to find out what's up by tomorrow.
  • edited April 2012
    Having a similar problem myself. Broke the lock with the axe, grabbed the brick, and tossed it through the TV shop, but no more new options. If I examine the TV shop, I get the same dialogue with Lee talking about the electronics. If I examine his brother, same dialogue as before. Done tried everything I can think of. Not sure if the game glitched or if I'm missing something. Hittin the sack for the night but hopin to find out what's up by tomorrow.
    use the remote controll, if you dont have it its in the back office room in the desk drawer
  • edited April 2012
    Ahh. I figured I needed a remote control. Just never saw one. I'll look at the desk again when I play again tomorrow
  • edited April 2012
    I can't break the lock with the axe coz I need to prove that Lee's brother worked @ the pharmacy. How do I do that? Thanks.
  • edited April 2012
    I can't break the lock with the axe coz I need to prove that Lee's brother worked @ the pharmacy. How do I do that? Thanks.
    This is how
    You need to show Doug the photo you found of your family from the back office
  • edited April 2012
    This is how
    You need to show Doug the photo you found of your family from the back office

    Big thx.
    Stupid game - there are photos in the main room at the door, Lee could've used those too honestly.
  • edited April 2012
    Big thx.
    Stupid game - there are photos in the main room at the door, Lee could've used those too honestly.

    If I remember right,
    the photos in the front didn't show him in his pharmacy scrubs. Doug already mentioned that it's hard to recognize people once they've been zombified, so he wouldn't have recognized the guy without a photo that showed him wearing the same thing.
  • edited April 2012
    If I remember right,
    the photos in the front didn't show him in his pharmacy scrubs. Doug already mentioned that it's hard to recognize people once they've been zombified, so he wouldn't have recognized the guy without a photo that showed him wearing the same thing.
    Good point.
  • edited April 2012
    Good point.

    Totally, thx
  • edited November 2012
    every thing I need to read is blacked out. I need to find the pharmacy keys! Where are they? How do I get in there?
  • edited November 2012
    When you are in the back room with Clementine, pick up the family photo. After you go to the motel to get Glenn, you will come back with an axe. Go to Doug, and he will suggest going outside. Go out with Doug, and across the street you will see a zombie under a pole. Show the family photo to Doug: the zombie across the street is in the photo. Then you decide he has the keys in his pocket. Break the lock with the axe and go get them.
  • edited November 2012
    JaymieX wrote: »
    every thing I need to read is blacked out. I need to find the pharmacy keys! Where are they? How do I get in there?

    Oh, and in the future, you can click on the blacked out words in the threads, and then the black out is gone and you can read them.
  • edited November 2012
    dustpuffs wrote: »
    Oh, and in the future, you can click on the blacked out words in the threads, and then the black out is gone and you can read them.

    umm i think he figured it out
    its been months since it was posted
  • edited November 2012
    umm i think he figured it out
    its been months since it was posted

    thats not true the question was asked at 2 something today by a jaymiex:D
  • edited November 2012
    umm i think he figured it out
    its been months since it was posted

    It was posted and I replied within 1 hour. I don't randomly go into old threads to try to help people with stuff they figured out in April.
  • edited November 2012
    Any chance I can still get some help with this section? I have the photo and the axe, but I have gone outside with Doug like 50 times and I can't figure out how to actually show him the photo. The first time I went outside with him was before the Glenn mission; have I screwed things up irreparably?

    It's infuriating because I can see the photo in my inventory, but I've run through every dialogue option with Doug and there's no way for me to show it to him that way. when I mouseover him all I see is the text bubble, so I can't show him that way. And when I just try to axe the lock, he stops me saying we need to prove the zombie was a pharmacist before we do that. But I don't seem to be able to show him the photo as part of that bit, either....
  • edited November 2012
    custerc wrote: »
    Any chance I can still get some help with this section? I have the photo and the axe, but I have gone outside with Doug like 50 times and I can't figure out how to actually show him the photo. The first time I went outside with him was before the Glenn mission; have I screwed things up irreparably?

    It's infuriating because I can see the photo in my inventory, but I've run through every dialogue option with Doug and there's no way for me to show it to him that way. when I mouseover him all I see is the text bubble, so I can't show him that way. And when I just try to axe the lock, he stops me saying we need to prove the zombie was a pharmacist before we do that. But I don't seem to be able to show him the photo as part of that bit, either....


    go back to the office where you found the pic and look in the drawers and find the remote than go out and show the remote to doug or ues it on the tvs across the street than also you need to break the gate with the ax and grab the brick and throw it at the tvs across the street you should be good from there