User Avatar Image

Are You Fucking Kidding Me?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
So I decide I want to do a "douche lee" play through, and the.1.03 update installs, and all of my fucking saves are erased. What the fuck?

Epsisode 1, we meet again....
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SouthWardRB;699522 said:
    So I decide I want to do a "douche lee" play through [...]
    You might enjoy this compilation video then :D
  • The game probably sensed you decided to dick around by doing a douche lee playtrough and erased all your save files as punishment :3

Though no really, i agree with the other fellows above, you probably should make a backup save file till Telltale decides to fix the save file problems.
  • Sounds like Douche Lee decided to delete your saves...

Joking aside that is a bummer... I have not lost all my saves yet.. thankfully because I have been playing through on only one game because I wanted to have to live with all my choices for a more authentic experience.
  • welcome to ps3 and a problem TTG hasn't fixed since episode 2
  • The best part about all of it too is if you e-mail TT support they will tell you to ask the PS3 store to refund your money...only catch is there is no refunds....SO.....you're fucked!

I'm in the same boat too. I lost all my saves on the ps3 and it's been so hard to replay each episode without throwing the controller across the room.

I love how TT won't own up for this complete and utter fuck up. I can say this though...I will never buy a TT game episodically again. If I do decide to purchase something it will be when the season is over and the all the bugs are fixed.
  • Why are you so sure they will fix the bugs? They haven't yet, and once episode 5 is out, they will have gotten most of the money so why waste time and resourses fixing it?
  • godzilla999666;717402 said:
    Why are you so sure they will fix the bugs? They haven't yet, and once episode 5 is out, they will have gotten most of the money so why waste time and resourses fixing it?
    two words....RETAIL SALE;)

alotta people I know have xbox 360 but no internet so they have to wait til retail copy is released to play any of them, thus making them brand new customers.
  • Well I decided not to risk it and backup all the save files. Thanks for the tip.
  • My achievements got deleted on 360 but apparently I couldn't play ep. 4 (when I pressed "A" it just jumped to ep.5(Couldn't play that either obviously)) so I had to play ep.3 and 4 all over again, Grrrr.

But you should have made a second save, just like I should have :(
  • Master of Aeons;699862 said:
    And that's why you ALWAYS leave a note!
    hahaha, nice one Mr. Weatherman :D
This discussion has been closed.