Throughout certain parts of the game I've experienced some sort of emotion. Now i want to ask you guys what has this game made you feel? So far i've felt this throughout episodes 1-4.
- When Shawn's fate was decided i felt a deep feeling of regret for not helping Shawn.
- When the lady from the Motel commits Suicide, it made me feel helpless like i couldn't do anything.
- When you put down B. Everett, i felt the sadness Lee felt, maybe it's just me.
- When saving Doug or Carley I felt torn apart ( I liked both). When i saved Carley and i saw Doug got devoured i felt a feeling of helplessness. ( I rewind to see if there was a way to tell Clem to hand Carley her purse while you saved Doug).
- When Larry punched me i experienced an incredible amount of rage. How can you practically save someone's life and then they decided to almost kill you?
- When choosing to cut off the Band Teacher's leg i felt desesperation. I felt like i could do something other than cutting his leg ,but no cigar.
- When choosing who gets the food i felt so pressured, i had to choose between to so many people.
- When choosing to put Jolene down or not i felt kinda tense I was deciding whether to spare her or not. Point being i didn't kill her because i wanted to hear what she had to say, but we all know how that ended.
- When i gave Clem her hat back i felt tremendous amount of joy.
- When i discovered the meat was Mark's Legs....i felt so discuted.
- When it came to choosing between Lilly or Kenny i was so full of hatred towards Larry i instaly helped Kenny.
- When Choosing Andy and Danny's fate i was compelled to let them suffer slow and painful deaths.
- When choosing between Taking the Supplies or not i felt the pressure of Clementine actually giving her opinion for once.
- When choosing whether to spare or kill the girl on the street i felt so confused and driven by the power to help my group that i let her suffer a painful death, i felt horrible afterwards.
- When in the R.V. I felt so angered and tense (Lilly wasn't making things easy).
- When Carley was shot i felt incredible hatred for Lilly, i never hated someone so much.
- When Carley began showing emotion towards Lee i felt like there would be happy times for those in the Motel that maybe with just that small amount of hope, humanity within everyone at the motel would be awoken.
- When Choosing to talk to Kenny i felt sadness, He conveyed his feelings of remorse and sadness onto me
- When Putting down Duck i felt like the group was losing all humanity in it, i also felt Kenny's incredible sorrow.
- I felt incredibly let down when Ben confessed to me , i trusted him...but for some reason i didn't hate him i just know that everyone makes huge mistakes.
- I felt let down when Ben just abandons Clementine...it made me feel like i was losing the small amount of trust i had left in him.
- When you are confronted with the Walker in the attic i let Kenny take care of him, i felt that Kenny needed to get over the fact that he had lost his child recently.
- When burying the child i felt Sorrow....Burying the child with his friend from a long time apart made me feel empty (I have a soft spot for animals).
- When i encountered Chuck in the sewers i felt pity an incredible amount of it too... i liked Chuck and well i looked up to him.
- When You choose between Dropping or Picking up Ben to me has been the ultimate decision... it wrecked me i was holding onto someone who ment well life, i know many would disagree with me but i save him.... i felt that if i had dropped him i would have lost all the humanity Lee had in him left.
- When Lee was bitten i felt so much despair, I couldn't believe it i wanted to break into thousands of pieces at that moment.