User Avatar Image

Will Ben Screw Up Again In Episode 5?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Everyone came with me (Including Ben) and I was wondering, would Ben screw you over like how he did from...the beginning of time, (I like Ben but his derpyness is off the charts) or would he somehow magically with the help of invisible mind pixies actually help you? (This is only for those who brought Ben with them at the end of Episode 4)
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh, yeah, Ben.
    Wont see him 'round no more.

Unless in flashback or as a walker.
  • Malphaxis;717160 said:
    Oh, yeah, Ben.
    Wont see him 'round no more.

Unless in flashback or as a walker.
    He broke his legs man.. at best he will be a Crawford Crawler ;-)
  • Honestly I belieave that Ben will actually do something great in this episode.It would be a shame for him to screw something up again if you saved him,so if you did,writers are gonna give him something special. :)
  • If the writers want to truly screw with the users and stay true to character then he'll fuck up again and cost you big. The "Hollywood" loser saves the day cliche doesn't belong in this game.
  • Ninnuendo;717472 said:
    If the writers want to truly screw with the users and stay true to character then he'll fuck up again and cost you big. The "Hollywood" loser saves the day cliche doesn't belong in this game.
    agree 100%

like he ends up killing kenny instead of helping him.
  • Milosuperspesh;717480 said:
    agree 100%

I can only hope.
  • Nope I dropped him and relished the great feeling i got in doing so!
  • Milosuperspesh;717480 said:
    agree 100%

That would be.... oh... TTG would have my money for Season 2 guaranteed if that happened.

In advance. lol
  • I'm hoping he will help the group somehow although he'll probably wind up getting everyone killed like usual.
  • No way, it will be a kick in the teeth to people who game him... what a 3rd chance? And let him live. I think he will do some heroic sacrifice to redeem himself, or maybe not even die at all in Episode 5 if you save him. He is gonna do something useful though, you can tell.
This discussion has been closed.