User Avatar Image

What things do you HAVE to do to get Kenny's bro speech?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
In my second playtrhough of the game, I got the Bro Speech from Kenny at the end of episode 4. I still want that same speech in my third playthrough, but I chose to save Shawn at the farm and not steal from the car in Episode 2. Does that mean I won't get the bro speech?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • HiggsBoson2142;718539 said:
    In my second playtrhough of the game, I got the Bro Speech from Kenny at the end of episode 4. I still want that same speech in my third playthrough, but I chose to save Shawn at the farm and not steal from the car in Episode 2. Does that mean I won't get the bro speech?
    I'm sure there's more than one condition for that option so the best way to find out is to play!
  • HiggsBoson2142;718539 said:
    In my second playtrhough of the game, I got the Bro Speech from Kenny at the end of episode 4. I still want that same speech in my third playthrough, but I chose to save Shawn at the farm and not steal from the car in Episode 2. Does that mean I won't get the bro speech?
    If kenny says he doesn't want you; reply with "Clementine's like family" then he will come with you no matter what.
  • Willzy123;718553 said:
    If kenny says he doesn't want you; reply with "Clementine's like family" then he will come with you no matter what.
    I know that. I'm just wondering if you get the speech if you even disagree/don't help Kenny or Kenny's family just once.
  • Why make 3 playthoughs there are you side with Kenny?? Try Team-Lilly?
  • Dreamjbk;718603 said:
    Why make 3 playthoughs there are you side with Kenny?? Try Team-Lilly?
    Actually, in my first playthrough of the game, a.k.a. instincts, I was basically team Lilly.
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    The only decisions that really matter:

    1. Saving duck over shaun
    2. Crushing Larrys head
    3. Letting ben die

    Get 2 of these 3 and he will give you the bro speech even if hes treated you like crap throughout
  • K0t0;721801 said:
    The only decisions that really matter:

    1. Saving duck over shaun
    2. Crushing Larrys head
    3. Letting ben die

    Get 2 of these 3 and he will give you the bro speech even if hes treated you like crap throughout
    you don't have to kill ben
    I didn't kill ben and I still got the bro speech
    I know cause I'm a pro Kenny :)
    you have to talk kenny down in the train
    kill Larry
    save duck instead of shawn
    side MOSTLY in Kenny/Liily converstations
    feed at least one member of his family (duck)
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;721807 said:
    you don't have to kill ben
    I didn't kill ben and I still got the bro speech
    I know cause I'm a pro Kenny :)
    you have to talk kenny down in the train
    kill Larry
    save duck instead of shawn
    side MOSTLY in Kenny/Liily converstations
    If you did actually read my post you'd notice I said get 2 of the 3
  • K0t0;721809 said:
    If you did actually read my post you'd notice I said get 2 of the 3
    derp..
    :P
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;721810 said:
    derp..
    :P
    Soz i didnt mean to get catty I....I just miss redpanda...
Add Comment