User Avatar Image

what will you be playing this tusday

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
If episode 5 comes out tuesday what will you play bo2 or episode 5?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Episode 5. I hate COD!
  • Episode 5 100% never buying a crappy Cod game ever again.
  • Episode 5 of course. If I get BO2, it wouldn't be for another couple months at least. Not that big of a COD fan, despite owning MW3.
  • Honestly, if it comes out on tuesday, I'd wait until the weekend to play it. I've got classes and besides, who'd like the element of death on their birthday? :p
  • Zeruis;719352 said:
    Honestly, if it comes out on tuesday, I'd wait until the weekend to play it. I've got classes and besides, who'd like the element of death on their birthday? :p
    The queen is unhappy for you to leave her to die you will lick the salt lick and suck bens screwed up dick
  • chiefzackery;719353 said:
    The queen is unhappy for you to leave her to die you will lick the salt lick and suck bens screwed up dick
    wat

Also, I want to play it asap so I don't get affected by stray spoilers.
  • I'm absolutely horrible at avoiding spoilers so I usually play as soon as the episode comes out. However, I usually play with my siblings, and my sister's away at college. She gave me and my brother permission to play episode 4 without her and episode 3 came out right before she went away.

She's coming home on Saturday, but she still needs to play episode 4. I have work that day and my brother also has obligations, and she hates playing alone. That means that we'll probably play episode 4 on Sunday, and maybe episode 5 on Monday if I have time (also working on those two days but for fewer/more reasonable hours). I have no idea if I'll be able to avoid spoilers that long because I have incredibly low self-restraint in terms of spoilers (I was always one of those people who read the last page of a book first. ...Yeah.)

/cue tearing out of hair and overdramatic anguished screaming

This is the first time where I hope that my prediction is wrong and the game comes out next week, not on Tuesday.
  • Will def. play Ep.5 cause I've never bought a CoD game, though I did buy Halo 4 first day and have yet to open it. I still think I'll play TWDG first.
This discussion has been closed.