User Avatar Image

NO TIME LEFT- New Fan Art from me ;)

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hello.
I'm Ertaç Altınöz, an illustrator from Turkey and I did a fan art for the last episode "No Time Left".

I don't know if there is a specific topic under the forum for fan art section and I may be so rude to share this here( If I'm mistaken, please inform me so I can delete this thread instantly). I'm new with the forums :)

I think the final chapter of "The Walking Dead" from TellTale Games is about to release. And here is a little tribute for their hard work from me. I found so much fun in the originals and looking forward to see the next season.

Not a happy ending but it is how it is. All comments are welcome.

P.S: I tried to give any spoilers, so please do NOT think something strictly connected happens in episodes to make this ending becoming real. I mean there is no clue to create such an ending in the game;)

Lets wait and see what happens on the original's release date.

All the Best
Ertaç

P.S: You can see this image in a better resolution on my DeviantArt page;)
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Luizao876- Me too, sure of it. I mean about the ending.
    Probably it will not even close with this. :)

@Vainamoinen- Of course, of course! ;)
  • dukeleto;717431 said:
    Luizao876- Me too, sure of it. I mean about the ending.
    Probably it will not even close with this. :)

Vainamoinen- Of course, of course! ;)
    ^
    you know you can reply with quote right? like I did up there ^
  • TheNNerdGamer;717434 said:
    ^
    you know you can reply with quote right? like I did up there ^
    Yes, I know. I only wish to answer both of them;)

But thanks for the info.
    By the way, what's up? How is it going while waiting for the last episode? :)
  • I don't like Lee's expression but I get it. Regardless of that, I think this is amazing.
  • I think cujo was a nice touch
  • SPINEBLOOD;718174 said:
    I think cujo was a nice touch
    Kinda wish they did have a dog in this game for Clem or Kenny.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    TrueXus;718485 said:
    Kinda wish they did have a dog in this game for Clem or Kenny.
    Well... Maybelle will have to suffice in this case. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;718488 said:
    Well... Maybelle will have to suffice in this case. ;)
    Oh'yeah! I forgot about the Cow....wish she was able to get out of that barn before the Zombies came.
  • User Avatar Image
    Kartal5 BANNED
    I am also from Turkey and i just registered to this forum to compliment you on your work, its very nice!.

May i ask what kind of program you were using? I am studying web marketing, and i wanna get better at what i do.

Do you got some advice for starters like me? Maybe a tutorial you can recommend?

On the other hand, this looks like hand drawing, and i never been good at drawing damn :D
  • Kartal5;718572 said:
    I am also from Turkey and i just registered to this forum to compliment you on your work, its very nice!.

May i ask what kind of program you were using? I am studying web marketing, and i wanna get better at what i do.

Do you got some advice for starters like me? Maybe a tutorial you can recommend?

On the other hand, this looks like hand drawing, and i never been good at drawing damn :D
    Thank you so much.
    Yes, this is a digital 2D drawing and I'm using Photoshop CS3 for such works.
    I really can't name some tips unless I know what exactly you wanna know but if you search for me through the net, you can easily find some tutorials by me. I have some Coloring Tutorials on my DeviantArt Page or on some other sites like "ITS ART Magazine", etc. And I have videos on Vimeo (some in Turkish) about drawing if you are interested.
    http://vimeo.com/user9680645

Other than these, I really don't know where to find free tutorials, as I didn't need any.

Thanks for stopping by and if you need any more assistance, you can e-mail me via [email]ertacaltinoz@hotmail.com.tr[/email]
    I also have a Facebook and Twitter page, too.

All the Best
This discussion has been closed.