997 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So we're about a full month past the original launch date, and they still won't give an exact release date or a price, this is shaping up to be a great game. I wonder how long it will be until the devs are helping John Carmack make N-gage ports and washing cars.
  • yoshimickster;71781 said:
    Well I'll still have to wait longer since my fricking Wii keeps error-coding me!

If you're having trouble getting it to connect, try elevating it and turning it upside down; that helped me.
  • yoshimickster;71781 said:
    Well I'll still have to wait longer since my fricking Wii keeps error-coding me!
    Try visiting the Nintendo.com Tech Support Forums. Look for people who have your problem, or make your own thread to ask yourself.:)
  • fireface68;71726 said:
    when is it coming out????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:
    When you stop spamming emoticons and question marks. image
  • Znex;71848 said:
    When you stop spamming emoticons and question marks. image
    If thats the case we'll be waiting till he dies!
  • Well the game coming out on the 14th is called "Plättchen Twist 'n' Paint" and Nintendo has been doing a 1 Virtual Console and 1 WiiWare release setup so far so that only leaves the 21st and the 28th.
  • 1 month overdue! This SHOULD be a good game if its delayed that long, right!?!?
  • Thnikkaman;71918 said:
    1 month overdue! This SHOULD be a good game if its delayed that long, right!?!?
    delays rarely turn out to make games better, case in point, Age of Conan
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    manni17b;71824 said:
    So we're about a full month past the original launch date, and they still won't give an exact release date or a price, this is shaping up to be a great game. I wonder how long it will be until the devs are helping John Carmack make N-gage ports and washing cars.
    I love it when people sign up just to be mean!
  • Well, since the new devblog is about dealing with the ESRB, it looks like it might be a clue as to why the game got delayed. The ESRB probably said that if Telltale doesn't implement a long list of required changes, they'll have to invent an all-new 'Frowny-Face' rating just for this game!

This discussion has been closed.