User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.5K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What if there's a version where we all rule the world because one of us killed President Luthor.

• Chyron8472;719868 said:
    Instead of a clone, the scientist could be a different version from an alternate temporal dimension (eg. Sliders). Such a person could even come from an Earth where TTG still makes adventure games.

And [edit]Ronald McDonaldRon Gilbert[/edit] is supreme overlord of the universe.
    Ehh... I dunno. I'm not sure I want to meet alternate universe versions of me. That could get really weird.
  • coolsome;719869 said:
    What if there's a version where we all rule the world because one of us killed President Luthor.
    Then he wouldn't be alive to come back in time to warn us about Braniac and give half the world's population superpowers.

Alcoremortis;719872 said:
    Ehh... I dunno. I'm not sure I want to meet alternate universe versions of me. That could get really weird.
    You mean like if said alternate version was a guy and you found you had feelings for him?

...you never know. Maybe that's why he's hiding his true identity from you.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Alcoremortis;719872 said:
    Especially if it was like Sliders where one of your alternate universe selves was of the opposite gender.
  • What happened to the Justice Lords anyway.
  • Alcoremortis;719872 said:
    I would. Especially female versions.
  • poor Darth Marsden. Someone made him a mod to ruin the last tiny bit of his sanity. May it rest in pieces.
  • Chyron8472;719873 said:
    You mean like if said alternate version was a guy and you found you had feelings for him?

...you never know. Maybe that's why he's hiding his true identity from you.
    That would take narcissism to a completely new level. Therefore, I accept.

We can all relate to this.
  • der_ketzer;719910 said:
    poor Darth Marsden. Someone made him a mod to ruin the last tiny bit of his sanity. May it rest in pieces.
    You say that like I had any left to lose.
This discussion has been closed.