User Avatar Image

Who do you protect?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 763 users
In the Walking Dead, we've had characters that you've been nice to or sided with ever since the beginning. Who would yours be? (Even if they're dead)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I picked a shit ton of people.. Chuck omid christa doug Clem Kenny Duck Kat. And Carley.
  • I chose everyone besides Kenny, he left me out to dry one to many times.
  • Garrus Vakarian;719949 said:
    I chose everyone besides Kenny, he left me out to dry one to many times.
    you'd save Larry?!?!?!?!!?
    wtf you know he's a total jackass right?
  • I chose Clem, Carley, and Chuck...cause those three are the most loyal out of all. Heh.
  • TheNNerdGamer;719953 said:
    you'd save Larry?!?!?!?!!?
    wtf you know he's a total jackass right?
    Yes, Larry can be a jackass, but he did help me in episode 2 when Ben's teacher turned, and hell who knows maybe if you could've saved Larry's life in the meatlocker maybe he would've actually liked you a little more and have your back more often, he'd be great to have on your side.
  • Larry would never like Lee, no matter how many times Lee saved his life. He's like that. But killing him because you think he's a jackass is wrong on so many levels. I would have saved him if I thought it was possible, despite what I thought of him.
  • Rock114;720101 said:
    Larry would never like Lee, no matter how many times Lee saved his life. He's like that. But killing him because you think he's a jackass is wrong on so many levels. I would have saved him if I thought it was possible, despite what I thought of him.
    stuck in a meatlocker with a (possible) zombie = nope
  • There were better ways to ensure he didn't turn. Kenny was in the wrong, there is no doubt about that.
  • Mornai;720182 said:
    There were better ways to ensure he didn't turn. Kenny was in the wrong, there is no doubt about that.
    I don't think so. They were stuck in a meat locker with no weapons, no rope, and no medical equipment so if Larry comes back as a walker while the group's still there, the whole group will die.
  • Phoenix VII;720231 said:
    I don't think so. They were stuck in a meat locker with no weapons, no rope, and no medical equipment so if Larry comes back as a walker while the group's still there, the whole group will die.
    I meant Kenny could have stood over Larry with a salt lick while Lee attempted CPR, then if he turned threw it down. Lilly could have held his arms or head down to prevent him jumping up to attack if he turned, or they could stack some salt licks on his arms or something. Kenny just killed him immediately without even trying.
This discussion has been closed.