User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 58K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Ribs;720482 said:
    I do seriously find it a minor concern that the majority of posters I'd consider "the regulars" are now mods.
    You make me want to count the old regulars to see if it's a majority.

    They're not going to make me a mod. I let my stupidity run away with itself too often. I'm not saying I don't want to be a mod or that I'd be a bad one. I'm saying that I wouldn't be so lucky to get picked for something like that.
  • Chyron8472;720517 said:
    You make me want to count the old regulars to see if it's a majority.

    They're not going to make me a mod. I let my stupidity run away with itself too often. I'm not saying I don't want to be a mod or that I'd be a bad one. I'm saying that I wouldn't be so lucky to get picked for something like that.
    Which isn't really a bad thing.

    Also yeah. A lot of fresh blood in the TWD sub and as long as they stay there I'm OK with that. I am afraid of what will happen when the series ends though. Let's hope they just leave or keep lurking in Limbo over there and away from me in Limbo 2 over here.
  • Or, the good ones are smart enough to come to cool people central (population: us)

    Anywho, I meant a T-shirt like something with this design (copyright Ribs):
    image
  • Comic Sans? Oh, I should SO ban you for that.

    (God, look at me letting all this power go to my head...)
  • Darth Marsden;720545 said:
    Comic Sans? Oh, I should SO ban you for that.

    (God, look at me letting all this power go to my head...)
    You are still the same.:cool:
  • What if a mod banned the source of all good energy!
  • coolsome;720565 said:
    What if a mod banned the source of all good energy!
    They would never ban me.
    Also our beloved mods are the source of all good energy.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Darth Marsden;720545 said:
    Comic Sans? Oh, I should SO ban you for that.

    (God, look at me letting all this power go to my head...)
    Don't worry. After your first real non-bot ban... you immediately stop joking like this for quite some time. :(
  • Marsden hasn't gotten his chops yet until he's banned me.


    Don't ban me.
Add Comment