User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 55.5K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • Friar;720963 said:
    What sort of Modly powers do you have now Darth Modsden? Do you have the power to create life as well as destroy it with the mighty banhammer? Can you ever be certain that the banhammer doesn't kill the user in question, in addition to their account? Can you bake me a cake?
    I can do precisely none of those things.

Well, I suppose I could bake you a cake, if I really wanted to. I guess that one was a lie.

• I guess we'll find out how we do when we get there.
  • I really can't wait until TWD,Fables, and Kings Quest are finished so could then be a there's a chance for S&M Season 4 to be announced.
  • To hold in my hand a capsule that contains such power, to know that life and death on such a scale was my choice... To know that the tiny pressure of my thumb, enough to break the glass, would end everything... Yes, I would do it! That power would set me up above the gods! AND THROUGH THE MODS, I SHALL HAVE THAT POWER!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    coolsome;720976 said:
    To hold in my hand a capsule that contains such power, to know that life and death on such a scale was my choice... To know that the tiny pressure of my thumb, enough to break the glass, would end everything... Yes, I would do it! That power would set me up above the gods! AND THROUGH THE MODS, I SHALL HAVE THAT POWER!
    Errrr, coolsome? Don't look now, but I think you actually mostly spellchecked that one. :)
  • Vainamoinen;720980 said:
    Errrr, coolsome? Don't look now, but I think you actually mostly spellchecked that one. :)
    Its a straight copy paste quote with one word changed.:P
  • Friar;720963 said:
    This thread is awesome. I miss the whatever thread. :(
    Vainamoinen;720965 said:
    Whatever's still there, couldn't you find it yet??
    Indeed. It's been sitting in Forum Games for some months now, ever since Jake decided it belonged there, which I entirely blame Rather Dashing for. Long story.
  • And none of this would happen if they brought back Strong Bad Email.
  • Oh god, don't give Ryan more things to complain about.
Add Comment