User Avatar Image

Something Yo do Every Playthrough?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 476 users
There are some people that will always side with Kenny in the meat locker, or some that will always save Carley, or some that just always bitch at Kenny when they get the chance. Is there something you always do?

I've always treated Ben with respect (obviously). I mean, i've never seen a video or picture of Ben's death, and I don't intend to anytime soon.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i had 1 pro lilly play through.
    didnt feel right.
    also at some point i always gotta be an ass to somebody.
  • Rescue Doug.

...Eat it, Carley fans.
  • I haven't replayed the game yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not letting Ben die in any of my playthroughs.
  • No matter what, every playthrough I leave Lilly or pick up Ben.
  • pro Ben, pro Kenny, pro Clem
  • I always do whats Morally Right.
    I.E Siding with Kenny to leave the motor inn for the safety of the group (Staying in one unsecured place is NOT safe, especially when your food supply and the place you're getting it from is all gone.)
    Siding with Lilly on Larry's condition
    Putting the girl out of her misery.
    Trying to talk down that woman who the bandits raped.
    NOT Killing the St. John brothers .. and leaving there deaths ironic, I.E Let The Walkers eat them.

:D

So i'll probably be doing whats right .. till the end
  • Pro Kenny, Pro Clem, Not gonna let Ben Die. I might do a general asshole playthrough at some point though.
  • It's not something I choose to do but it happens every time I play watch think about episode 4. I cant help but laugh every time when Lee and Kenny are going looking for boats and Kenny says "well when I find whoever it is I'll ring their mother fucking bell" I'm a sucker for funny rednecks:p my curse
  • Feeding clementine, of course
  • bdawgnit1785;721212 said:
    It's not something I choose to do but it happens every time I play watch think about episode 4. I cant help but laugh every time when Lee and Kenny are going looking for boats and Kenny says "well when I find whoever it is I'll ring their mother fucking bell" I'm a sucker for funny rednecks:p my curse
    lmao i laugh at lees reaction to what kenny says. "Good one"
    doesnt he roll his eyes a little too when he says that
This discussion has been closed.