User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;720536 said:
    Then there is only one problem though: What if science is wrong? Because Zombies clearly exist! Just look at Ron Paul or the rest of the Republicans.
    You made me laugh. :)

It's a very good point, too.
  • GaryCXJk;720495 said:
    I'm just afraid for things in the night, things that might want to kill me.
    So you're not afraid of zombies. You're afraid of the dark (because of what might be lurking in it.)
    I for one also believe in something we can't see, like ghosts and demons and shit.
    While I would argue that (most?) "ghost hunting" videos are fake and purposefully overly-dramatic what with the creepy music and stuff, I don't discount the possibility of the existence of ghosts.

Angels and demons, on the other hand, certainly do exist. Don't mess with ouija boards and try to summon spirits, as you're opening the door for evil spirits to enter. It's bad news.
    Who's to say that zombies aren't magical corpses?
    "Magical"? Ehhh....

Magic is fantasy.
  • Chyron8472;721071 said:
    So you're not afraid of zombies. You're afraid of the dark (because of what might be lurking in it.)
    Actually, it's both the dark and zombies. I sometimes am afraid of them during the day.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    24hr bans? Only on release days.
  • I prefer 24hr bars.
  • GuruGuru214;720982 said:
    Oh, fine. Bans for everybody!
    I didn't even post anything!:eek:
  • Iryon;721362 said:
    I didn't even post anything!:eek:
    Now you did. You should be banned for whining.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    GaryCXJk;721155 said:
    Actually, it's both the dark and zombies. I sometimes am afraid of them during the day.
    A good cure for that would be to try to shift your fear from zombies to vampires. :D
  • classic vampires, or sparkly ones?
  • Chyron8472;721381 said:
    classic vampires, or sparkly ones?
This discussion has been closed.