would the group be better off ?

would lee of been bit ?

would clem of protected him more / less

would lilly have shot him because of his 'my father said'

would we of gone the same route ?

would we still be in the motel ?

thoughts ?
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If Travis was the one that lived, I would gladly drop him to his death and smile when he break his legs if that was the case.

His "Shut up Ben, my dad is Special Forces, I know what I'm doing" would replay in my head everytime I see him.
  • Travis would tell Carley at the dairy farm 'My dad was in the special forces I think I know what i'm doing' and get shot by a st. john I think.
  • How should we know?!
  • From what we can tell about Travis, only one thing is certain: His stupidity got HIM killed instead of others. Even if he survived his first instance, I don't think he could be a worse group member than Ben if he tried.

Even the 1-legged teacher would be preferable had he survived the bleeding. It's amazing those 3 made it long enough (3 months) to meet Lees group.
  • i guess what i was hoping for was people would think travis was stupid, worse than ben but he wouldn't / would not of lied, wouldn't of been such an idiot and would of at least not stole or removed improvised door locks lol
  • Milosuperspesh;719988 said:
    i guess what i was hoping for was people would think travis was stupid, worse than ben but he wouldn't of lied, wouldn't of been such an idiot and would of at least not stole or removed improvised door locks lol
    Says someone who highly opposes Ben.
  • HiggsBoson2142;720108 said:
    Says someone who highly opposes Ben.
    don't get what you mean ?

i'm saying travis WOULD NOT have done certain things.
  • Travis had a military dad.. He thought he could do anything. Tbh, I think he'd do worse than Ben. OH RIIIIIGHT, Ben got Carley, Katjaa and Duck dead. Stupid asshole. We were far more better without him. Back to topic, Travis would suck as much as Ben.
  • Viser;718732 said:
    All this based on this one sentence he says: "Shut up Ben, I know what I'm doing! My dad was special forces!"
    That line there made me become instantly detached from him. I unfortunately knew some classmates like that. As I recall now, they all work in some crap of a job. :p
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    Because we'd totally know the answer to this, TC...
This discussion has been closed.