15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • molly is confirmed for ep5
  • booki94;722612 said:
    molly was confirmed for ep5
    When?
  • Yeah, there aren't any hints that she would be in episode 5 from this interview. Aww, she was an interesting character.
  • Great character. Darn I'd love her back.
  • Well, at least it doesn't say she's not gonna be in season 2.
  • hmm some guys in this forum said something about her in ep5 and that shes confirmed etc
  • The people who do the voice-overs can't confirm anything in interviews, but Molly will be in the episode and the same goes for Carley. Nikki (who did the voice-overs for Carley) was mentioned on a site and her name appeared there, so expect Carley in any kind of flashback.
  • I heard she was confirmed too.
    I hope she'll be back even though I don't like her. I think there's something fishy going on with her and if she doesn't come back then in my opinion she will be an extremely undeveloped character :(
  • moshiXcakes;722672 said:
    I heard she was confirmed too.
    I hope she'll be back even though I don't like her. I think there's something fishy going on with her and if she doesn't come back then in my opinion she will be an extremely undeveloped character :(
    Don't worry, Gary Whitta is very high on her and his favorite character, so I bet she will be comming back. And TT better not want Gary to be pissed off ;)
  • It's been HEAVILY hinted at by a staffer that she'll be appearing in Ep 5. This holds water because they seem to go out of their way to make her unkillable. Hell, even if you shoot her and leave her to the zombies they don't show her die.
This discussion has been closed.