User Avatar Image

Seriously Telltale, Again!

posted by Zeekay980 on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users
Episode 4 was released on Oct. 9. A game I have been looking forward to for years, XCOM, was also released on Oct. 9. The final episode will be released on Nov. 20. Yet again, a game I have been looking forward to for years, Hitman: Absolution, is also being released Nov. 20. Why, Telltale, do you release these episodes on the same days as incredible installments to franchises I love dearly. I will be very angry if, somehow, season 2 is released the same day as GTA5.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeekay980;722274 said:
    Episode 4 was released on Oct. 9. A game I have been looking forward to for years, XCOM, was also released on Oct. 9. The final episode will be released on Nov. 20. Yet again, a game I have been looking forward to for years, Hitman: Absolution, is also being released Nov. 20. Why, Telltale, do you release these episodes on the same days as incredible installments to franchises I love dearly. I will be very angry if, somehow, season 2 is released the same day as GTA5.

This has got to be a troll post. More games = a bad problem to have.
  • Well you never know, maybe someone has an extremely tight schedule with work and such and can only set aside 1-2 hours per day to play games.
  • Zeekay980;722274 said:
    Why, Telltale, do you release these episodes on the same days as incredible installments to franchises I love dearly..
    well so what if it was released on the same day as another game? i don't see a problem.
  • Well as much as i enjoy Walking Dead, i know what i am gonna be playing.

Hitman Absolution :) save Walking dead episode 5 for another time.
  • User Avatar Image
    _BrYan_ Telltale Staff
    Telltale bias aside, I'd just start by playing the shorter game, which happens to be The Walking Dead.
  • Unlesx you lose your saves, and have to replay all the episodes yet again, then it is not a short game break. Might go with the other, new game means no corrupted saves.
  • The Walking Dead The Game promises to give you extremely tough choices.

One for example: Play this or this?

I would just choose The Walking Dead though.
  • _BrYan_;722788 said:
    Telltale bias aside, I'd just start by playing the shorter game, which happens to be The Walking Dead.
    How can you know that?
    Hitman might be insanely short.
  • Zeekay980;722274 said:
    XCOM and Hitman, aren't exactly in the same genre as TWD, they probably don't think about these types of games when deciding their release schedule.
This discussion has been closed.