User Avatar Image

First Screenshot of Episode 5!!!

posted by Walking Dead Rocks on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Whats up guys I was just on Twitter and I came across the new screenshot that was just released on Telltale's page. I haven't seen anyone mentioned this yet so what do you guys think??? Lee is pulling a Rick and slicing the zombie's head in half!!!!!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/269551328718647296/photo/1
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • his bitten arm isn't in the picture, do you think that is that intentional to not show us that he had cut off his arm or something (i sort of hope not) or just coincidence?
  • thestalkinghead;722923 said:
    his bitten arm isn't in the picture, do you think that is that intentional to not show us that he had cut off his arm or something (i sort of hope not) or just coincidence?
    Prob a Coincidence cause lee would've died of blood loss...

Lee might have just been in a lighting position and thats why he is pale! yes! thats it! he wasnt bitten at all...!!! just going pale... its chucks hobo powers and lil kenny JR doing this to us!
    his bitten arm isn't in the picture, do you think that is that intentional to not show us that he had cut off his arm or something (i sort of hope not) or just coincidence?
    I could believe that but it wouldn't make much sense. If they were going to cut it off, they should have done it before heading to Vernons camp. Much too late now.
    I'm not sure, but I though the same thing when I saw it. maybe he's pale from too much blood loss? probably not, though, I think he's just getting sicker.
  • Ninnuendo;722927 said:
    I could believe that but it wouldn't make much sense. If they were going to cut it off, they should have done it before heading to Vernons camp. Much too late now.
    yeah i don't think cutting his arm of would work, but maybe you get the choice to try or maybe that is what the radio guy wants you to do ?
  • He still may live...

OK he is doomed...

... the real question is will he save Clem
  • LEE NOOOOOOOOOO!

i have a feeling that christa is gonna kill omid this epiosde... or the other way round
  • I think Lee wouldn't take the risk to lose Clem by chopping his arm. (if he dies after it).
    So, I'm afraid but yes, he didn't cut his arm off.
    Alas, it is so late to do it.

The camera angle they gave to us is just to keep us warm. His arm is there I think.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/665654_10151140982118597_873737022_o.jpg
    ---->
    See, even his bite is there.

Hahaha and the guy whom Lee sliced his head is there, too :P
  • well if we cant find clem we can always go on a walker killing spree
  • That 1st walker seems new... not reused.. ( female one )
This discussion has been closed.