User Avatar Image

Who's coming with you?

posted by cheesebomb19 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
I've got Christa, Omid and Ben. Kenny said no, I told him I needed him, and he still said no.

Bit worried about my little group. Christa has proved to be pretty handy with a gun, but I haven't seen Omid do anything yet, and Ben is known for screwing everything up.

What about you guys?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have everyone, still not sure if taking Ben was a good idea. ):

Oh well, i will find out on wedensday!
  • Masta23;722002 said:

In my 2nd "douchebag" Lee playthrough, Lee is all on his own lol. Quite franky I don't blame the entire group for turning me down, as I was a total jerk.
    Lol, same thing happened to me.
    anyways, my crew is Christa, Omid, Kenny, and Ben. and yes, if you say that Clem is family then Kenny comes with you.
  • Kenny, Omid, Christa. Screw Ben, I regret saving him.
  • QuarterPounderVlad;722246 said:
    Kenny, Omid, Christa. Screw Ben, I regret saving him.
    But will you regret leaving him behind in episode 5?
    I have a feeling that Ben will redeem himself if you take him.
  • I have all four with me, Im pretty sure Omid will die fairly quickly as he is still injured, Ben will die after doing something redeeming,I think Christa will Make it and Kenny is 50/50 on whether he'll make it or not
  • I have Kenny, Christa, Omid, and Ben. I'm interested to see how that goes, since I didn't show them my bite. I am also wondering what horrible death awaits poor dumb Ben; I can't see him contributing much in the episode, since he isn't even in it if you dropped him.
  • dustpuffs;722424 said:
    I have Kenny, Christa, Omid, and Ben. I'm interested to see how that goes, since I didn't show them my bite. I am also wondering what horrible death awaits poor dumb Ben; I can't see him contributing much in the episode, since he isn't even in it if you dropped him.
    Yeah but if you keep him, he might sacrifice himself for Clem or something.
  • i got everyone to come with me, i think there is more chance of success (saving Clementine) if more people try to help, the boat isn't the correct boat to be a permanent solution, so even if we return to the boat to find it stolen or so overrun by zombies it is unreachable it is not the big loss an actual liveable sail boat would be, a car would be just as useful as that boat, so i am not worried at all concerning the boat, Clementine is my only concern
  • Everyone except Kenny
    Still everyone we've got is pretty useless anyway with Chuck, Lilly, Carley and Doug gone
    we are left with The Calamity boy, the injured man with a bad useless leg, the (most likely) pregnant woman.

At least I haven't got the depressed crazy Alcoholic to add to my A team
  • Christa, Omid (both of whom I'd rather have left at the house) and Kenny. Kenny and Lee to the end baby!
This discussion has been closed.