77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thestalkinghead;723094 said:
    zombie see zombie do doesn't work if the first zombie shouldn't be able to do it anyway, climbing is a complex maneuver and not something a zombie should be able to do, they are Ghouls or a Revenants

so it should be called World War G or World War R
    Yeah... or stay calm and wait for the finished product.
  • 8Bit_System;723099 said:
    Yeah... or stay calm and wait for the finished product.
    i don't think they will take out the epic wall climbing "zombie" hive and that is what makes them not zombies, i will probably watch it, but i will say with 99.9% certainty that this will not be a classic and well loved zombie film
  • I know... but still...

I'll give it a chance. :)
  • 8Bit_System;723115 said:
    I know... but still...

I'll give it a chance. :)
    just heard it's gonna be PG-13, no wonder the zombies don't look like zombies, if they did it wouldn't get rated PG-13, i am now 99.9999999% certain that this will not be a classic and well loved zombie film
  • User Avatar Image
    Gudmoore BANNED
    8Bit_System;723091 said:
    Haven't read the book, but thinking a "fresh" Zombie might be more powerful and still be really fast and able to climb, there wouldn't even need to be teamwork going on.

Zombie sees other Zombies and goes for it.
    And that's why you think this pile of crap actually looks good. Expand your mind, go read a book.
  • Gudmoore;723313 said:
    And that's why you think this pile of crap actually looks good. Expand your mind, go read a book.
    Erm, what exactly makes you think I don't read books, just because I haven't read World War Z?

I would also appreciate if you stopped putting words into my mouth.
  • Lol... so those were ment to be Zombies?

Lmfao, when I watched it for the first time I though it was another movie about the end of the world.
  • Brohan;723445 said:
    Lol... so those were ment to be Zombies?

Lmfao, when I watched it for the first time I though it was another movie about the end of the world.
    it should be the i am legend prequel lol
  • Over at the Spacebattles forum some of them are calling these WWZ movie undead, 'zoombies'.
  • Ill watch it in theaters. But honestly, i'm disappointed they aren't going with Max Brooks version of a zombie. But than again i guess Hollywood doesn't consider walking zombies to be action-ie
This discussion has been closed.